• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Lozzy's Graphics

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
Your welcome. Btw the pic of the bent sidways link is on my profile.

Here is your signature. Please let me know if you'd like anything changed at all... (Link: http://i881.photobucket.com/albums/ac14/katcopley/jbkarate9.jpg?t=1285285995)

jbkarate9.jpg

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Hey Kate, since you did such a fantastic job on my signature, I was wondering if you can make another one for me so I can alternate between the two. If so then, I want a Resident Evil based one. Again with a dark background and I want Chris Redfield from Resident Evil 5, Leon S. Kennedy from Resident Evil 4, Wesker from Resident Evil 5, Jill Valentine from either Resident Evil Remake or Resident Evil 5, and Ada Wong from Resident Evil 4. Just surprise me and do something you think is good.

Thanks in advance and also, your graphics are amazing.

LozzyKate

Hey Kate, since you did such a fantastic job on my signature, I was wondering if you can make another one for me so I can alternate between the two. If so then, I want a Resident Evil based one. Again with a dark background and I want Chris Redfield from Resident Evil 5, Leon S. Kennedy from Resident Evil 4, Wesker from Resident Evil 5, Jill Valentine from either Resident Evil Remake or Resident Evil 5, and Ada Wong from Resident Evil 4. Just surprise me and do something you think is good.

Thanks in advance and also, your graphics are amazing.

I can definitely make that for you. The only thing I suggest is choosing the people you really want to be in it. I think that having so many renders would make the sig look bad due to overcrowding. If you want all of those people in there really bad, then I can find a way to for them to fit. Also, thanks! ;)

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I can definitely make that for you. The only thing I suggest is choosing the people you really want to be in it. I think that having so many renders would make the sig look bad due to overcrowding. If you want all of those people in there really bad, then I can find a way to for them to fit. Also, thanks! ;)

Thanks Kate, if you can't fit them in then you could remove Ada. Just do what you can. I'm a really big Resident Evil fan so thanks for making this for me.

And also, is it possible for you to make me an avatar. Someone has a problem with my current one so I guess I should respect their wishes.

Last edited:

LozzyKate

Thanks Kate, if you can't fit them in then you could remove Ada. Just do what you can. I'm a really big Resident Evil fan so thanks for making this for me.

And also, is it possible for you to make me an avatar. Someone has a problem with my current one so I guess I should respect their wishes.

Alright, I do this. I'll take out Ada and so you can use all the characters that you want, I'll put that character into your avatar. Is that okay?

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Alright, I do this. I'll take out Ada and so you can use all the characters that you want, I'll put that character into your avatar. Is that okay?

I was kinda thinking of having Skyward Sword Link in my avatar, It's more Zelda appropriate. I really don't like changing my avatar too much. So it's kinda like I choose a avatar and stick with it. But whatever works for you is fine. And thanks again.

G

Ghost of Zelda4

Hey! I like your signatures and was hoping you'd do one for me? I'd like a picture of Zelda somewhere in there and kind of a sinister feel. A little sad, I guess. I'm sure you can manage something wonderful :)
Thanks in advance.

LozzyKate

Hey! I like your signatures and was hoping you'd do one for me? I'd like a picture of Zelda somewhere in there and kind of a sinister feel. A little sad, I guess. I'm sure you can manage something wonderful :)
Thanks in advance.

Sure, I can do that for you. I'm working on another signature right now, so there might be a little bit of a delay. I hope that's okay. Thanks for the request, by the way! ;)

G

Ghost of Zelda4

Sure, I can do that for you. I'm working on another signature right now, so there might be a little bit of a delay. I hope that's okay. Thanks for the request, by the way! ;)

Of course it's ok! Can't wait. :)

kindlyone

I am The Kindlyone
hey lozzy i really want a wallpaper (i hope you except this) but it seems challenging i want evey boss in TP on this one wallpaper along with the item it takes to defeat them near or next to the corresponding boss

if its too complicated just tell me and ill find somebody else

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom