• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Lozzy's Graphics

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
Josie's NEW signature. This took me forever to cut the train, Link, Zelda, and bits and pieces of the train track out. This was my most challenging sig yet!
(Link: http://i881.photobucket.com/albums/ac14/katcopley/Josie1.png?t=1281503636)

Josie1.png

Rishian

The Meat Shield
Hey Lozzy!
I was wonderin if I could possibly request a siggy from you.
As you can tell, I really love the idea of sheika! LOL!
Anywho, let me know if you have time.

-Rish

LozzyKate

Hey Lozzy!
I was wonderin if I could possibly request a siggy from you.
As you can tell, I really love the idea of sheika! LOL!
Anywho, let me know if you have time.

-Rish

What would you like the signature to look like?

Do you think you could make a sig of Adult Link as a Na'vi (The dudes from James Cameron's Avatar)

Surely. I'll try my best. I'll have it to you as soon as possible.

Rishian

The Meat Shield
Well I'd like Shiek (preferabily one the same style I have unless you have something better in mind) with my name on it. (Don't forget to include yours cause you made it!)
Perhaps a starry night background? I dunno.. LOL!

Wow your artwork is really good.

If I may add my own suggestion, it would be to make the text more flow with the sig. Sometimes it looks like it was a bit of an afterthought, just pasted right on top. Keep up your great work. :)

David

But you called me here...
Could you possibly do one for me with link playing the ocarina surrounded by the other instruments in Zelda? Thanks so much!

LozzyKate

Could you possibly do one for me with link playing the ocarina surrounded by the other instruments in Zelda? Thanks so much!

Sure. There may be a bit of a delay, considering that I am currently working on several other requests right now.

Lozzy it's great!!! LOVE IT!
Thanks again for it!

Fantastic! I'm glad you like it. ;)

Ocarina_Player's signature (Link: http://i881.photobucket.com/albums/ac14/katcopley/Ocarina_Player-1.png?t=1283525760)

Ocarina_Player-1.png

My updated signature (Link: http://i881.photobucket.com/albums/ac14/katcopley/LozzyKate-5.png?t=1283536020)

LozzyKate-5.png

Last edited:

Tony

Stardust Crusaders
Hullo Lozzy, may I have a sig with Link getting a sword from LoZ, Aol, alttp, and LA, in 4 panels and have it say on the top "Its dangerous to go alone take this!" and on the bottom have it say TonyFischer

jbkarate9

KAME HAME HA!!!!
Hey ths is a pretty tall request... Ok so a dark kind of siggy. Ok Id like happy mask salesman with angry face on it. The elegy of emptiness link statue. Skull kid with majora mask on. And the words "You have been meet with a terrible fate havent you?" Also if you could put link with his body bent to the side like fully 90 degree angle bent? Thanks for anything you can do!

LozzyKate

Hey ths is a pretty tall request... Ok so a dark kind of siggy. Ok Id like happy mask salesman with angry face on it. The elegy of emptiness link statue. Skull kid with majora mask on. And the words "You have been meet with a terrible fate havent you?" Also if you could put link with his body bent to the side like fully 90 degree angle bent? Thanks for anything you can do!

I will start on that right away. I should have it to you in the next couple of days. Is that okay? (By the way, thanks for the challenging request. I love a challenge!) ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom