• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Lozzy's Graphics

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
DIn.jpg

Untitled-2.jpg

My Signature Picture

k-1.jpg

My Signature Picture

Last edited:

Austin

Austin
Don't mind me saying, but that's incredible impressive for someone of your age (notices it on the side panel). I couldn't even think about doing that at your age. I didn't learn how to use gimp/PS till I was 15, and I couldn't use it efficient till I was like 16. If you keep up the good work and practice, by the time you get 15, you'll be really good, and by the time you get my age, you'll be making money off it, assuming you choose to do so. I wish I had some small taste of artistic inside me! Good job!

LozzyKate

Don't mind me saying, but that's incredible impressive for someone of your age (notices it on the side panel). I couldn't even think about doing that at your age. I didn't learn how to use gimp/PS till I was 15, and I couldn't use it efficient till I was like 16. If you keep up the good work and practice, by the time you get 15, you'll be really good, and by the time you get my age, you'll be making money off it, assuming you choose to do so. I wish I had some small taste of artistic inside me! Good job!

Thank you. I'm kind of a geek, so I'm a good with technology. I just offer to whomever doesn't have picture who may want one. It could be a possible career. I'll keep that in mind and I'll make sure to practice. Thank you again for the nice compliment.

Hazel

A Frog
Wow, Kate, that's awesome! It's beautiful. Did you make it with photoshop?
I have a question, what is it written in front of "... of fire"?
But anyway, good job.

LozzyKate

Wow, Kate, that's awesome! It's beautiful. Did you make it with photoshop?
I have a question, what is it written in front of "... of fire"?
But anyway, good job.

Thank you. Holder is in front of of fire. I use GIMP 2.6 to make the signatures and avatars. Also, profile pictures if requested. I'll take any request.

LozzyKate

Kate.jpg

My brand new signature using the mysterious girl to be in Zelda Wii!

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
so you have set up shop, eh? It's good to see you trying out this sorta stuff. I'd set up my own shop but meh, there are too many peeps here already with siggy skills, so I pass. Good job, I like Triforce's, Meego's and the one where that female is crying. Good work. BTW, could I use that latter one I mentioned? If you do let me use it, let me know.

LozzyKate

so you have set up shop, eh? It's good to see you trying out this sorta stuff. I'd set up my own shop but meh, there are too many peeps here already with siggy skills, so I pass. Good job, I like Triforce's, Meego's and the one where that female is crying. Good work. BTW, could I use that latter one I mentioned? If you do let me use it, let me know.

The girl crying is Midna. Thanks btw. I just need a little clarification. What is latter? lol

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
The girl crying is Midna. Thanks btw. I just need a little clarification. What is latter? lol

Latter in this case would mean last. It is a word used with another one known as former, which usually means something before an object or thing that the word latter would represent, in this case, the siggies. So latter would be the last siggy mentioned, your Midna one.

But never mind, I changed my mind. I don't wanna use it after all, I'll just make a new one maybe.

LozzyKate

As of now, I will take any requests. Please feel free to PM me or VM me if you'd like me to do a sig, avatar, or profile pic. Please remember that I am just starting out with this, so go a little easy with what you want until I get a little better. Thanks. I'll be posting more of my work here.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Nice job there. I especially like the Midna twilight background and the Triforce Hunter. Back in the day I might've asked you to make me a sig, but I got the hang of photoshop so...

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Ok, Katey, remember I requested a siggy from you? XD lol

Well, I was gonna make my own but remembered that I had asked you for one, so just curious, how is it coming? It doesn't have to be that perfect, ya know? Pm me or post it here when you get it done so that I can get my hands on it.

See ya.

LozzyKate

Ok, Katey, remember I requested a siggy from you? XD lol

Well, I was gonna make my own but remembered that I had asked you for one, so just curious, how is it coming? It doesn't have to be that perfect, ya know? Pm me or post it here when you get it done so that I can get my hands on it.

See ya.

I started it over. I didn't like how it was coming. I have two I'm working on right now and with all the school chaos I have little time during the week, so I am working on it everyday as much as I can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom