• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Legend of Zelda LoZ Sadly Short...

Okay, so I've played a few Zelda games including OoT, and each has taken me 20+ hour to finish. I recently bought The original Zelda game for the Wii virtual console, under the impression that it was one of the longer games in the series... Well, while fun, it is depressingly short. :( I'm already in the 6th dungeon and I've played the game for only about 3 hours. Just a warning to anyone who plans on getting the game.

Cannot expect it to be that long mate as its a a Nes game.
Although its short some parts are pretty hard and take a while to complete.
I find the last 3 levels take a while to complete though.
Level nine is pretty tough as there are tons of Darknuts.

Yeah... I'll admit the only way I was ever able to beat that game was with the help of Game Genie. Im an decent gamer but yeah I do not think the average gamer completed that without a little help.

T

Toast

I'm sure this has been said, but the game has many secrets that are hidden to the untrained eye. There are plenty of secret locations to get rupees, minigames, angry citizens, etc.

In addition, there's the much more difficult Second Quest, essentially doubling the length of the game. The First quest is indeed quite easy, but the Second Quest is no laughing matter in contrast.

I'm sure this has been said, but the game has many secrets that are hidden to the untrained eye. There are plenty of secret locations to get rupees, minigames, angry citizens, etc.

In addition, there's the much more difficult Second Quest, essentially doubling the length of the game. The First quest is indeed quite easy, but the Second Quest is no laughing matter in contrast.

In the second quest you have to look everywhere for levels and other things.
You literally burn down every single bush with the candle that you can.
Level 1 is in the same place as it is in the first quest but im near sure no others are in the same place.

Mthegreat

Long Time, No See.
there r a lot of different variables that come into play when u talk about linkth (get it) sorry cheezy joke but any way it all depends on your skill level as a gamer and attention span to a very old game. The second quest is not nearly as easy as the first i can tell u that

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Now, that hurts my feelings. I've been stuck in Level 9 for about 3 months now. o_O

Though I have to admit, it is a bit short. The first few dungeons were incredibly easy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom