• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess LoZ Related Dream with Some Humor Mixed In.

Writer4God

GeekChic
Last night I had a Twilight Princess related dream. I had a dream that I was playing this game and it was night which was perfect for poe soul hunting.

Apparently, things got weird as the landscape turned from Kakariko Village to some suburban residential neighborhood. There was a playable feature where Wolf Link could use his senses and dig through a fence into someone's backyard. I did this and had to leave quickly as someone realized that I had gone through their home (I think there was a poe soul in their backyard or something) and the only way to go back was to fight the homeowner in order to gain access to his house.

I can't remember much after this as I probably had another dream or woke up afterward.

Writer4God

GeekChic
It was an interesting dream. I could just imagine Midna saying "Link! The poe under the Chevy Suburban..."

At one point in the dream, I took too long trying to kill a poe that it was daytime and the little guy disappeared.

I one had a dream that i was Link, amd midna was chasing after me with the mirror of twilght asking me if i wanted a piece... I think she was talking about eating it. I don't know, it was a strange dream.

Writer4God

GeekChic
I one had a dream that i was Link, amd midna was chasing after me with the mirror of twilght asking me if i wanted a piece... I think she was talking about eating it. I don't know, it was a strange dream.

Well, look what it did to Yeta at Snowpeak.....I don't think you'd want to eat it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom