• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

LoZ Old Man

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Enraikou

If you have played the game: Legend of zelda ( LoZ), at the first dungeon, there is a room that got a stone ( it looks like a stone) and you need to push it and a door will open to a secret room.
Inside that secret room the old man will apper and will say: EASTMOST PENNINSULE IS THE SECRET, what that means?

Vash03

Needz Moar.... Zelda, NAO
lol.. did you go to the eastmost penninsula?

There is a secret there... I mean I don't mean to be blunt about it.. but if I tell you it'd ruin it.. if you can't figure it out though... go to the stratagey guide... also.. shouldn't this be in game help?

Vash03

Needz Moar.... Zelda, NAO
... =[ Well now that diety ruined the suprise.. spoiler... when you get there I'm pretty sure there are some statue things.. and the stairs are under one or them.. if I'm not mistaken..

I have not played LOZ, so I cannot answer you question.
But shouldn't this go to game help instead?

No offence, and I know i'm not a mod or anything.. but if you haven't played you shouldn't really post "I haven't played." Just don't post.. again.. no offence.. and I'm not trying to be a mod.. just some advice... for future reference.

basement24

There's a Bazooka in TP!
I always assumed it was referring to the multiple secrets on the east peninsula of the overworld map. There is:

-a heart piece if you take the raft up from the eastern coast.
-a money making game in the dead green tree
-100 rupees if you go through the rock on the north wall from the dead green tree

I'm sure the 100 rupees is a "Secret to everyone" room, so maybe that's what he's referring to specifically. If you look at an overworld map, you'll see the eastern peninsula farily clearly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom