• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

LoZ: Monster Resistance (Sprite Comic)

Rated PG-13, mainly for mild language.

This is a Zelda sprite comic I started a while back. Some of you might remember it, because I told a few of you about it when I started it. It's one I made for my website, and I updated it regularly for a while. My site is dead right now, and I'm waiting a bit before renovating it. Once I do, I'll likely begin updating this comic again, but for now it's on hiatus. I had some good ideas for future comics, so I'll definitely get to updating it again sometime.

It's called The Legend of Zelda: Monster Resistance, and is essentially a story about the monsters of Zelda. Link is the villain, because he kills the monsters. The other characters of the series were to have major parts as well, especially Zelda, Ganon, Vaati, General Onox, Veran, Koume and Kotake.

It's weird, I know. It also follows no timeline whatsoever. It's it's own timeline. It even contradicts the official series at points, although most of them probably haven't appeared in the comic yet.

Anyways...

--------------------

#1 - Prologue
#2 - The Link Song
#3 - Shadow Figure
#4 - Shadow Messenger
#5 - The Birds
#6 - Enter the Spear Brothers
#7 - The Statue
#8 - Eyegore
#9 - The Great & The Wise
#10 - Immobilized
#11 - I Have An Idea
#12 - Recruitment
#13 - High Expectations
#14 - Hardhat
#15 - OcToro
#16 - Stalfos
#17 - A Fourth Ally

K

kgp4death

Thats some good stuff....to bad i do not have any artistic ability or the game hack i am coming out with would be much better......I love the art work the last few were getting a little repetitive art wise but love the story.....

dumb180

Warrior Postman
Cool stuff, especially the Stalfos knight. Always fun to hear someone speak in the third person. *chuckles* Looking forward to seeing some new ones.

Silver

The Blue Bomber!
Wow Axle, AMAZING, I found it humorous most of the time. Haha, still makes me laugh. Please continue this, it would be interesting to read a comic such as this one. Also, I did find one annoying, that I had to come back to this page to go to the next one. It was quite annoying. Find a solution?

http://deviart.deviantart.com/

Deviart is a good source. I guess you could use it.

Arkatox

Travelling Outcast
Dude, I love these comics. You know I do sprite comics myself. Usually lots are very similar ideas and are kind of boring compared to the unique ones like this. Great job, 8/10! (Btw, I consider 8/10 a really high rating)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom