• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

LoZ-Dungeon 5-tips, Preferred Methods?

HyruleLove

Twilight Princess
I didnt see a thread like this around, so I apologize if there was and I missed it :$

Anyways, I seem to be stuck at the 5th dungeon in The Legend of Zelda. I find myself dying right when I get to the room next to the dodongos , the one with a ton of blue dark nuts -___-

Is there a tip anyone could give me on how to beat it? Ive watched the walkthrough video, Mases makes it look so easy xD

MW7

Hmm, well make sure you have as many heart containers as possible and that you've collected the magic sword. Always carry a potion with you as well. Using bombs against dark nuts can really help if you can hit multiple ones at a time. I'm not sure exactly what room you're in, but stay in the most open part so you can run away safely. The only technique I have against dark nuts is to predict where they are going a step or two ahead and then stabbing as they walk into the square and then running away to repeat. With practice you can fight a handful of them without getting hit this way. The problem is when there are a ton and room is limited so try to use bombs to thin them out since that's a much safer and easier way to hurt them. Bombs are super useful, but the problem at this point is that you can't skip ahead to get the upgrades yet since one is further in 5 and the other is in 7 which requires the item from 5.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom