• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda LoZ Characters You Want To Know More About

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
Not really...the only characters I'd want to know more about are the big role characters with no character in them at all...but honestly just having the backstory of HMS and MM shoved into a reference or something like HH is just lazy writing.

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
I want to know more about:

Demise. With him, we can finally tie all the villains in the Zelda series together. I want to see Nintendo make good on this and incorporate him more in some fashion into future games, as in having the backstories of future villains be tied directly back to Demise. Plus, just where the heck did this guy even come from!?

The Ancient Robots. Out of all the new creatures SS created, these ones most deserve to be reincorporated in some fashion in the future.

King Hyrule. We saw bits of his personality in WW, but I want to know just how he got that way. I'd really like to see some kind of flashback sequence where we can play as the King during the flooding of Hyrule so we can see what he does during the attack on the castle, and the events just before that.

King Zora. How did he get so fat!?

And of course, the Sheikah. So mysterious, one question gets answered, two more pop up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom