• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda LoZ Characters You Want To Know More About

ScouseOctorok

An avid Blue
There's hundreds of characters throughout the series. Some of them have extensive backgrounds and stories that are told. But, some of them also lack stories or have a very patchy and dark past. What characters have you always wanted to know more about? And, if you want to take a stab at it, what stories do you think could fill in the characters backgrounds?

Ciao mates. :)

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Demise. He's such a cool villain and an incredible threat, but we didn't get to know much about him. Granted, there's not much of a problem with that, given that Zelda's storytelling has never been known to be in-depth, but it would still be cool to learn more about him.

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
What is the deal with the shopkeepers in the original Legend of Zelda? Why have they hidden their establishments in caves and under bushes and Armos statues?

Why does the elusive hermit Bagu have so much pull with Riverman in Saria, and why does he keep a talking monster as his receptionist in his city home?

In LttP, how is it that Link came to live with his uncle? Is this one of his parents actual siblings, or a family friend? And why does their home only have one bed?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
The only LoZ character that I'm really confused about is the Happy Mask Salesman. He's probably the number one most mysterious character in the series.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
There's a lot I want to know more about. Many backstory's are fleetingly explained in a written conversation or in a small cutscene, and I'd like to see them all more fully explored.

That said, I agree with TSter and say the Happy Mask Salesman; he's got some demons...

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I've always wanted to know more about the Kokiri in general. They say that they don't grow up (physically?) but Saria is a pretty wise person. Are they able to have kids? CAN they move out of the forest?

ScouseOctorok

An avid Blue
Now that I think about it, this is just a breeding ground for fan fiction. I'd love to know more about the man in the music box house in MM. The one who pops out of the wardrobe as a half-gibdo. I bet there could be a really touching behind him and his daughter.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I've always wanted to know more about the Kokiri in general. They say that they don't grow up (physically?) but Saria is a pretty wise person. Are they able to have kids? CAN they move out of the forest?

There you have it. The true cause of excessive teen pregnancies. Teenage girls got poorly influenced by the Legend of Zelda series.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Now that I think about it, this is just a breeding ground for fan fiction. I'd love to know more about the man in the music box house in MM. The one who pops out of the wardrobe as a half-gibdo. I bet there could be a really touching behind him and his daughter.

Pamela's father? Yeah, he's an interesting one. I'm sure we'd all want to know more abuot the Deku Butler and his plight with his son - whether the tree is the corpse of his son and so on. :'(

ScouseOctorok

An avid Blue
Pamela's father? Yeah, he's an interesting one. I'm sure we'd all want to know more abuot the Deku Butler and his plight with his son - whether the tree is the corpse of his son and so on. :'(

I think it's almost undeniable that the tree is or once was the Deku Butler's son. But I'd really love to know how he came to be there and how he was turned into a tree and so on. The only theory I can think of is Skull Kid turning him into it but who knows.

Chiraku

Demon slayer
Sheik and Sheikah in general. I wish we knew more about them. Though from what we can see, we can best suspect some Asian traits in their culture. I wish there would be an actual Sheikah to talk to in a game!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom