• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

LoZ Characater Most Like You?

ssbawesome

The Eigth Sage
I've always thought and compared myself to a Zelda character I'm most like here's mine:

Zora Link

Why?
Because I'm athletic like him, like to play music, and I'll keep a promise.

I can't answer for me but I can answer for my gf..

the LoZ character most like my gf is the SS version of Impa, not only does she also have freakishly long arms but she is also a strict, bossy, domineering cow that'll do anyhting to protect you. <3

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I'm more like Zelda. I like helping others, giving advice, and I don't like to be kidnapped:sweat: Anyway, Zelda can be calm and helpful, but she can be feisty. I'm a bit more of her calmful side.

P

Paco9

I would say Sheik, because he's always seemed like a non-social kinda guy, like me (I don't like talking to people I don't know face to face.) We're also both very athletic and tall, and like to play music.:)

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
Anju.
I have big blue eyes and have a tendency to apologize too much. I am also a romantic and very loyal (like she is to Kafei).

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Two characters that I'm possibly like...

That one character whose name is like mine, but I had mine first, dangit! 'Cause I named myself after my cat an age ago, and then I was all "Wha?" when I saw the character, otherwise known as Shad: Well, the name that's like my longtime Internet handle, obviously, the "being formidable at reading books," glasses, the awkward geeky fashion sense and behavior, being a dreamer and chasing my dreams even if the rest of the world thinks my dreams are odd or wrong...

Then again, I'm also like Midna: Distrustful of the human race - gets along better with animals (Heh, heh), a deadpan snarker, enjoys night/twilight, has a bit of a "twilight" outlook on the world, and yes, I am an expert at being an annoying brat to get what I want.

S

Sarinilli

This is going to sound a bit cliche, probably, but I had sort of modeled my own character after the Goddess of Time ages ago when Majora's Mask came out. To save a lot of explanation on how and why I'm going to just say that Hylia is an almost exact one-on-one canon version of my old character.

So depending on my mood- spunky or serious, I'm most like Hylia and/or SS Zelda. Never associated myself with Zelda until Skyward Sword and the similarities really shocked me at first. Made me really think differently about how the Zelda games speak to my life, as silly as that might sound.

The Jade Fist

Kung Fu Master
Darunia I think, I'm big, and everyone assumes i'm angry when i'm not, but I'm loyal, laid back, though he's not really as sarcastic as me ...
This is a hard one to nail for me,

Mix Darunia and Linebeck and I think that'd be about right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom