• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

LoZ: BEAST! RP

(( we do not have our beast forms at the begining, we get them a bit later, this is TP's overworld, with SOME landscape diffrences though! ))

Steel was chasing a Moblin as he breathed heavily, there was a huge sound of metal clinking as a chain wrapped around the moblin's neck "..." steel sat down and watched the sun rise from behind a hill, hyrule field was really quite at that time of year... he put his chain back on his belt as he sighed

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Ea sighed, just crossing from the desert to Hyrule. She was by Lake Hylia. She shuddered. She can't swim, there being no water in Gerudo Desert.

He looked at the dead Moblin, he had never liked killing, no matter what it was... "..." he hated being the one to put an end to ones life

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Janice was in Kakariko Village, in the Elde Inn. She had had a performing gig earlier that evening, and was now taking her break. She tried to block out the chattering around her, but couldn't help but hear the rumors of monsters appearing in Hyrule Field. She shivered at the thought and tried even harder to not hear the words being spoken around her.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Janice had spent the night at the Elde Inn as part of her payment for her performance. In the morning, she packed up her stuff and set out from the village to go home. Back to Ordon. At the gate of Kakariko, she couldn't help but pause a minute. If there were really monsters in the field... No, that was just silly. She braced herself for the long trek through the (hopefully) empty field and left the village gates.

Steel decided to just walk around hyrule field... no... RUN! he started running, DASHING! HE FELT LIKE A LEAF IN THE WIND! A FISH IN WATER! HE FELT! CRASH! he knocked right into Janice! knocking them both over! " O-oh! I... "

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"Ow!" Janice yelled. She had been headbutted in the stomach and landed on her butt! Of course she'd say ow! She looked up at whoever had knocked her over. It was a kid about her age, and he looked pretty guilty. She smiled. "So, do you do this often? Running into people at random?"

Last edited:

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Since Janice was still holding his hand, she shook it and said "Nice to meet you, R-Steel." She let go of the kid and continued talking. "Listen, it was great meeting you and all, but I really gotta get home." She picked up the bags she'd dropped and headed back on her way. Before she got very far she turned around and called out "Bye, R-Steel!" for a moment before turning back around and continuing her trek.

" I... " with nothing else to do, he thought he would do some training... steath training... he ran REALLY fast not making a sound, stopping behind trees and bushes if he thinks Janice hears him

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom