• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link Between Worlds LoZ 3ds: How Could Majora Fit in Diffrent Games

Lord Carlisle

He Who Shall Not be Named
I'm pretty sure Majora wouldn't make a return as a villain, although I suppose there will always be a small chance of it. While she's not coming back in mask form, maybe they could elaborate on her character in the very distant future. Don't expect her to be in Zelda 3DS or Wii U.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Not only do I not see Majora returning, I also don't want it. Majora's Mask is one of my favourite games in the franchise, and it had an epic conclusion with the Demon that lives inside the mask. Majora was just a one time villain, like Bellum and Malladus. He has absolutely no reason to return, unless it was some sort of Happy Mask Salesman spinoff game

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
I don't want Majora to return, nor do I want a remake of Majora's Mask. Both would be a colossal waste of time, and an obvious plea for attention.

Maybe Majora shouldn't be the main boss of the new game but a little, maybe, sidequest boss. Maybe they can show you how they sealed Majora in it's mask with a little assistance from Link. I think it'd be great because in a way it'd satisfy the MM3D wanters by putting Majora in the game, not really in the main story but as a stand alone kinda thing depicting the battle before the events of Majora's Mask... Unless I'm off on the timeline...

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
Maybe Majora shouldn't be the main boss of the new game but a little, maybe, sidequest boss. Maybe they can show you how they sealed Majora in it's mask with a little assistance from Link. I think it'd be great because in a way it'd satisfy the MM3D wanters by putting Majora in the game, not really in the main story but as a stand alone kinda thing depicting the battle before the events of Majora's Mask... Unless I'm off on the timeline...

no your off on Link sealing Majora in the mask. Majora was already there, you simply put it back into dormancy! but i could be wrong

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom