• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Lowest Amount of Life You Lost in the Last Room of the Cave of Ordeals

Without magic armor,

one time i took 2 1/2 harts,

normally i take 3 harts and if I mess up realy bad/get unlucky I take 4, but not to many more than that.

Edit: Lowest spelling fail. Is there a way to edit the title?

Last edited:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Lowest amouint of health lost in last room of CoO, fighting 4 Darknuts was 0 hearts worth of damage. Yes, I'm like Gimpyfish aka way too good lol. Really, getting no damage in CoO is very simple to do, and given that the Darknuts aren't the smartest cookies around, well...

Last edited:

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Just about three or four hearts, but with no more potions or fairies to help.

MW7

I did it without taking damage I'm pretty sure. The only floor I thought was tough was the one with tons of ice enemies. I remember losing a lot of health on that one. As you might guess I haven't played through the CoO many times but the times I did I don't recall it being that bad.

I don't find the last room to be that bad at all, you just need to be conservative and pick your oportunites to attack carefully. There are probably eight rooms in the cave of ordeals that I consider to be much harder than that. I usually find rooms with higher numbers of enemies to be more difficult, because it is harder to stay safe from them all, the rooms full of ice enemies are certainly my least favourite.

H

Hero of Storms2

At first I just fired bomb arrows from the platform and when they tried to get me on the platform for some reason they didn't move when I placed a bombnext to them so it was pretty easy I only took lik 1 and1/2 hearts of damage because I got hit by one of the thrown swords which somehow went threw the platform

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
I've only done it once and I and I had to use 2 fairys, the room with the 3 Darknuts is hard if you don't know any secrets. I just tried to beat it the other day only using the basic weapons needed and no hidden moves and we lost power about 30 floors down, I'm not to sure if I would have made it to the final floor.

i did it with zero hearts lost.

The trick is to save all of ur bobmbs for the last roof and constantly chuck bombs at them or near them.

I didn't find the last room to be very challenging but it did take up three hearts from me, though. But I collected all the Heart Pieces and Containers so I was good :yes:

lithanium

has eaten a boulder!
I did all of the CoO with like 37 hearts of dmg, excpet... this was b4 i had the clawshot. epic fail. long story short, im nto going there bcause i have trouble with one darknut, much less 3...

EDIT: sorry, b4 i had double clawshot/

Last edited:

Rytex

Resident Netizen
Counting the 99th Floor (49th, second time around) as the last one, I lost none. Literally none. I was at 1/4 of a heart left, no fairies, no potions, no healing abilities of any kind.

And I walked out of there alive.

And I missed the postman's quote, which was the reason I was there.

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
None. I don't go for cheap tactics like tossing bombs at them from the upper ledge (although, I do it for fun sometimes. XD) -- even though there's nothing wrong with that -- but it's pretty easy to avoid damage. I just pick them off one at a time, because four Darknuts in a group are a huge pain. ._.

I go through the Cave of Ordeals for fun, haha. It's basically all I ever do on Twilight Princess now, and I've racked up around 350 hours on it. And yet I've still never gone through it without taking damage... The least I've ever lost going through the whole thing was 3 1/2 hearts, if I can remember correctly. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom