• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Love that this is a game I can share with my wife

Just had to shout out the fact that the Zelda games are some of the few games that my wife will sit down and play. She's played Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask start to finish multiple times and is currently loving BOTW. Zelda games are the perfect mix of challenge and casual play for her; she doesn't really like it when games are stressful or have high stakes for dying but the Zelda games just work for her, for some reason.

Anyone else out there have a similar experience?

Nope, I'm single and have no real life friends who like Zelda.

My ex liked it though, I had a good time nerdong with her about the series back in the day. Her favourite was Twilight Princess, which was a good one to flak about since it has quite a rich story and well-rounded characters for a Zelda game.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Hahaha no my fiance is not a gamer at all. And he doesn't want to play games either. At my former job though I had a coworker who was as zelda crazy as I am. So I had numerous talks with her about Zelda.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom