• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Love It? Hate It? Love-Hate?

What do you think of Majora's Mask?

• Loved it all the way through!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hated it!

• It was a bit discouraging but I got through it so I enjoyed it.

• Love-Hate

• I haven't played it yet

• Total voters
I voted hate, but I don't really HATE it. I just don't like the 3 day cycle concept. I can still see that it's a quality game.

MiniMouseofPyru

The Notorious M.O.P.
Majora's Mask was a great game. Nintendo brought a whole new concept to Zelda with the transformation Masks and all...

I loved it. I like the time travel idea and I thought the dungeons were incredible. All the masks were cool too, and the final boss was amazing to me. Up until I played Majora's Mask, I had never faced a boss battle that had three different phases. MM also has a lot a replay value with enough side quests to last almost as long as the main quest. I also found it cool that the Majora battle got harder after you got the Fierce Deity mask (not that it makes much of a difference when wearing that mask).

Octo Rocked

Dr. Octorokapus BLAAAAAH!
Majora's Mask is my favorite game of all time, so obviously, I'm going to say that I love it. Yes, the save system is frustrating and the game is difficult as a result, but from an artistic and/or storytelling perspective, it's a masterpiece. It has some very deep themes and tells a story that can only be told through the way the game presents it. Removing the main issues of the game (the three-day system, the owl statues, the complexity of the dungeons) would completely defeat the purpose of it. You don't get "second chances" in a particular cycle. It defeats the purpose of a Groundhog Day Loop.

From a gameplay perspective? Maybe not the strongest game. But from an artistic perspective? An amazing game, and I'll defend it to the death.

I bought this on my Wii and played it for a few days and then my Wii broke and I haven't got around to downloading it onto my new Wii yet but I'm hoping a 3D remake comes out so that we have the easier UI to make it slightly more fun to play.

i love it because even after years of playing it tover and over i still find a lot of enjoyment in it unlike ocarina of tim i like oot master quest because in that i don't remember every single detail
BUT ANYWAY
yeah majora's mask is a really good game and in my opinion better the oot

I can honestly say that i loved the game very much, but when it started to hassle me after you start going out into the world i started to hate it because of the confusion but it is one of my favorite Zelda games

Groose

Groosenator
Majora's Mask is my favorite Zelda game! It may have been short on temples, but there was ALWAYS something to do. There literally wasn't time to mess around in that game (unless of course you messed around and then turned time back) if you were playing seriously. The action and enemies in the game were superb and there were lots of areas that were similar to temples I would say. Loved it.

MM is one of my favorite Zelda games. :D I am actually re-playing it again at the moment... :D
I think one of my favorite parts of MM is the how because of the time cycle you can actually see how you (Link) is affected the other characters.... The interactions... the side stories that MM has that no other Zelda really has. :P

Okay, so whoever said they didn't like it needs a firm reality smack. Majora's Mask is awesome. End of story. I mean the 3 days thing got annoying, and when my dog knocked my gamecube down when I had literally just defeated Gyorg and had to start from day 1 because of the lame saving system. But come on? Everything else needs no complaint, those two things are what keep it from being my number 1. But the sidequests? THey MAKE the game. If every zelda had the same number of sidequests all of them would be perfect;(

ZeldaAllDay

Fierce Deity
MM is one of my favorite games, i have been playing it since i was a kid and still do. I love the story, the items and especially the masks and skull kid. I think it is one of the best zelda games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom