• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

LOTRO

Any major players around here?

I currently have a level 59 and 34, both dwarf champions, on the Crickhollow server. Only had enough TP so far to buy out Evendim, so I'm basically just grinding it out with skirmishes on the former character.

I remember trying it out ages ago, but was still actively playing WoW at the time so I didn't play much of it. Maybe I'll try it out again sometime.

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
As a major, and I mean major LOTR fan, who is obsessed with Tolkien's mythos; the one thing I've yet to do is play and get invlolved in a LOTR MMORPG. I need to do so. How does it compare to WoW? Is it really worth buying?

Well, that's definitely one advantage - it's free. Unfortunately, only the few beginning areas are for free (Shire, Ered Luin, Bree-Land, Lone-Lands); the rest you have to buy through points earned in-game. The same points can be bought with real money in the LOTRO Store.

But compared to WoW, it's probably not as extensive in terms of gameplay I suppose; dunno know much about the former. The graphics are really nice, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom