• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Lost Woods [GFX Gallery]

x-Link-x

c o u r a g e ;
I suppose I can share =)

LinkSig3.png

GambitSig.png

Sasuke-x-NarutoSig.png

ChrisSiggy-3.gif

SophitiaSiggy-3.jpg

AshCrimsonSiggy-notxt--2.jpg

BridgetSig-2.jpg

ChunLiSiggy-2.jpg

ToshiroSig-2.jpg

cecilsiggy-2.jpg

To be Continued...

x-Link-x

c o u r a g e ;
Continued....

SophitiaSiggy.png

LinkSig.png

LelouchSigy.png

JackSiggy2.png

Angi-MitoSig.png

AerithSig2.png

HaruSig.png

CainSiggy.jpg

samussiggy.jpg

I apologize for the double post

I hope you enjoyed the gallery, I'll try to keep this updated, you may use anything here for your self, but please tell me first. ^^;;

Immortal_One

Math is power.
Your graphics are some of the most well done I've seen. I especially love how you make a lot of these graphics small, yet so well focused on the central render. The effects you add go quite well with the render, and the text is very well done.

My personal favorite would have to be the Cecil sig. I may request you to make a sig for me, if that wouldn't be any trouble for you :)

x-Link-x

c o u r a g e ;
Your graphics are some of the most well done I've seen. I especially love how you make a lot of these graphics small, yet so well focused on the central render. The effects you add go quite well with the render, and the text is very well done.

My personal favorite would have to be the Cecil sig. I may request you to make a sig for me, if that wouldn't be any trouble for you :)

Sure, I'll make ya something just do me a favor and fill this oue so that its easier for me to fill in your request as best as I can:

Type: (Signature, Avatar, etc)
Size:
Theme:
Text:
Subtext:
Picture:

=)

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
Very nice work. I'm impressed. May I ask what your technique is for backgrounds? Mine is very similar and I want to see if you do it the same way.

x-Link-x

c o u r a g e ;
Very nice work. I'm impressed. May I ask what your technique is for backgrounds? Mine is very similar and I want to see if you do it the same way.

Sure, I duplicate the render layout about 5 times and set the layers to Color Dodge (Add) and Color Dodge, all but the very top layer of course, then for the actual color background, I take one of the darkest colors on the render it self, I use that for the background color, then on the other layers I use the scatter and grunge paint brushes with colors already found on the render.
Catch all that? =)

And while I am at that, I'll ad some work, not recent but eh, enjoy either way.

BalthierSiggy-2.jpg

YuYuSiggy-2.jpg

http://i829.photobucket.com/albums/zz214/Ryuuki_Corvin/Signatures/WitchKingO***marSig-2.jpg

BahamutSig-2.jpg

bowsersig.png

Sasuke-x-ItachiIcon.png
Zack27.png
image.php

N-joy. ♥

Last edited:

Shadow Wolfo

Darkest Wolfo There Is!
Type: Avatar
Size: 100X100
Theme: very evil theme
Text: Shadow Wolfo
Subtext: None
Picture: A wolfo but has dark aura coming from it. very evil like a sort of darkish purple

Thank you. Can't wait to see it.

x-Link-x

c o u r a g e ;
Type: Avatar
Size: 100X100
Theme: very evil theme
Text: Shadow Wolfo
Subtext: None
Picture: A wolfo but has dark aura coming from it. very evil like a sort of darkish purple

Thank you. Can't wait to see it.

I can use the picture of a Wolfo from the game and edit it as you want but....I don't think it will look right as I'll have to use this:

Wolfos.png

Waker of winds

Finally playing PH!
My friend, your sigs are pretty good.
Can I ask you to make me one please? I've been looking one like Wolfo too, and your sigs were the ones that I liked the most.

Please confirm, then I will try to post the image.

Shadow Wolfo

Darkest Wolfo There Is!
WolfoIcon.png

With a render like that one, this is all I could come up with, how is it?
Thats awesome!! Can you also make a signature. The same thing but without the the bottom thing.But under 200x200. Sub text: Beware! King of all Wolfo's :clap: You make awesome pictures my friend.

x-Link-x

c o u r a g e ;
Thats awesome!! Can you also make a signature. The same thing but without the the bottom thing.But under 200x200. Sub text: Beware! King of all Wolfo's :clap: You make awesome pictures my friend.

Yeah, I can, I'll give it to you tomorrow or later tonight. =) One thing, though, are you sure 200x200? I think that's a little too small for a signature image.

My friend, your sigs are pretty good.
Can I ask you to make me one please? I've been looking one like Wolfo too, and your sigs were the ones that I liked the most.

Please confirm, then I will try to post the image.

Yes, I can make one for you. Just give me the details of it. =)

Last edited:

Waker of winds

Finally playing PH!
Ok, I would like you to use this image:
250px-Link_and_the_King_of_Red_Lions.png

It doesn't matter if you cut the image or make it smaller.

I want the image in the left side.
In the upper right corner I would like you to input
these words:
"Every game has a story, but only one is a legend"
Then, in the lower right one I want you to input my name.
I want the rectangle being blue colored, please.

Thank you, you're so talented :)!

Vash03

Needz Moar.... Zelda, NAO
Erm.. can I request something with a little bit of Trigun, and some Link in the Mix.. maybe possibly? Please? Sir? And maybe an avatar somewhere down the road?
Ya know.. just throw my nick in the Sig.. erm.. unfortunately I don't have a pic to give you for reference.. so use your own judgement, I trust you. I'll just be quiet and leave you to your work.. and if you so choose to do it.. then awesome.. erm.. KTHXBAI!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom