• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

- Lost in Infinite Power -

TattooArtist

I'm the B and my boyfriend is the T in LGBT ❤
A story based on a Zelda animation created by Majorlink.

I wanted to save everyone. I wanted to be stronger. And all I did was...Lose myself. I was...lost in infinite power.

I remember...holding the Fierce Deity mask in my hands - it felt cold. It's red stripes bloomed in the sorrow of Hyrule castle, it's deep black eyes led through my soul. It was given to me by the Skull kid, I knew it's power was strong.

The castle was under attack. I thought I could stop them by myself. Though in front of me was a infuriating army of bokoblins, lizalfos, re-deads and of course, Ganondolf. And so I made a choice to use that power to save everyone...and on went the mask. It fitted my face perfectly. I became Fierce Deity, and I left Link behind.

It took control of me. I started swinging my sword at the guards protecting the castle, I wasn't thinking. One tried to attack me so I grabbed his sword and killed him. I was killing the protectors of Hyrule. Princess Zelda couldn't believe what she was seeing, her eyes welled up in blue tears as another guard tried to attack me. But then suddenly, Link came through the Fierce Deity mask.

For a split second, I saw myself standing in front of me, holding a sword. Then I felt the guards attack hit me. I wasn't taking that, and I stabbed him. Zelda was frozen in fear and shock, she felt terrified with me walking up to her, she was standing at the top of a little pedestal on the castle, I was walking up to her. Just like..when we were kids. In...Ocarina of Time when I first met her. But before I knew it, she was standing in front of me holding up her sword to my chest with her watering blue eyes. I looked into them, and I saw something.

When we were kids in Ocarina of Time. When we were adults and I said to say goodbye to her in Ocarina of Time. When I met her for the first time in Skyward Sword. When she collapsed into my arms after finding her and breaking her out of her sleep in Skyward Sword. When she held my hand in Twilight Princess. When I met her and the king in Wind Waker. They kept playing in my head, all the reincarnations of us.

I was snapped out of it when I felt a sharp pain pierce through my eyes. My Skyward Sword, Twilight Princess and Wind Waker reincarnation flashed before me. My heart was pounding out of my chest. Then my eye pierced through the eye of Fierce Deity. I, Link, could see what I've done. I let the power take over me, I killed the protectors of Hyrule Castle and I saw the fear in Zeldas eyes. She then touched the tip of my hat. Everything went light and the era felt angelic. I looked up to see her young face, I was in my green suite, I was younger. But then I swung my sword at Zelda.

Fierce Deity snapped back in, and I hit Zelda with my sword. That power was something I couldn't control. Mindlessly killing. Impa flew in out of no where and she tried to hit me, but I felt her presence and I hit her before she could hit me. Unable to stop. I was about to finish Impa, but before I even moved, Zelda jumped up and grabbed me from behind, and the mask fell off.

Zelda collapsed behind me and I caught her, she stared into my eyes and put her hand on my cheek. But that hand, fell to the ground lifelessly. I lost sight of what really mattered. Heroes aren't people who need to be powerful. Heroes are the people who have the courage to believe in themselves.

Thanks for reading :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Tbr1r2AbVM

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom