• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Lost Cutscenes!

You leave the Thread for a week and Looks what happens. Lol. Yes this was a Nice find I must say, But I think they where cut because of ether Space, or Time issues. But still its Funny to See little Link Work out. :)

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
I think I have found out why these were cut. On The Cutting Room Floor, an epic website I frequent, they said that they might have been removed because of how creepy the scenes are. But, the idea would later be used in Twilight Princess where they could make a new character to show Link these skills.

Also, in the scene where he gains double health, I think Fierce Deity Link was originally supposed to just be what Link turns into when he gained double health, almost like he's wearing armor.

I don't understand why they used the Great Fairy for this though. I mean, there has to have been some other person willing to "teach" Link. I would've liked it if maybe some soldiers taught him, like in "Spirit Tracks".

The idea of training Link has been used countless games, but it just seems wrong in Majora's Mask.

[source]

Tictalk

Anouki
I am almost positive this is not real because the hearts look different and the great fairys are huge compared to young link, and this made them look the size of adult link.

HookShotFTW

Weapon of a Lifetime
I am almost positive this is not real because the hearts look different and the great fairys are huge compared to young link, and this made them look the size of adult link.
This was a beta cutscene..I assume that they changed a few things before it was released. Also if i'm correct the great faries are always that size

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom