• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors Lost characters from Chapter 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone help by understanding how my grandson has lost all the characters from chapter 2 yet still has the ones he earned in chapter 3 as well as the ones from chapter 1. He has tried redoing the missions in chapter 2 but with no success in retrieving any of the characters. When going into the Training Camp, Blacksmiths or starting a mission he only has Link, Impa, Zelda and Hestu to choose from.
I live in a different country to my grandson and there is only so much you can do over FaceTime. I have completed the game and cannot see how this can happen. Any ideas please

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
That's the first time I've heard of anything like that happening. I can't really imagine how that could've happened. Are they still in the roster and just greyed out, or are they gone from the roster? If they're greyed out, it might just be that he happened to select a mission with character restrictions for them. In the case of the blacksmith, they would be greyed out because they have no extra weapons to work on. That's the only thing I can think of being wrong. If they're actually gone from the roster, I have absolutely no clue how they could've happened.

EDIT: Hold on. What story chapter is he in now? Those four become temporarily unavailable in Chapter 5 if I remember right. That might be it.

That's the first time I've heard of anything like that happening. I can't really imagine how that could've happened. Are they still in the roster and just greyed out, or are they gone from the roster? If they're greyed out, it might just be that he happened to select a mission with character restrictions for them. In the case of the blacksmith, they would be greyed out because they have no extra weapons to work on. That's the only thing I can think of being wrong. If they're actually gone from the roster, I have absolutely no clue how they could've happened.

Thank you for the reply. They have gone from the roster and do not appear at all in the Blacksmith. I thought of the greyed out option but they are simply not there. He is doing the game again using a different login to see what happens next time.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
Thank you for the reply. They have gone from the roster and do not appear at all in the Blacksmith. I thought of the greyed out option but they are simply not there. He is doing the game again using a different login to see what happens next time.
azure sage edited something into their post that you might not have seen:
EDIT: Hold on. What story chapter is he in now? Those four become temporarily unavailable in Chapter 5 if I remember right. That might be it.
you didn't say anything about chapter 4 so maybe not

azure sage edited something into their post that you might not have seen:

you didn't say anything about chapter 4 so maybe not
I’m not sure what level he was on when this happened but it sounds like the best explanation. I’ll check with him and get back to you for an update. Thank you

I’m not sure what level he was on when this happened but it sounds like the best explanation. I’ll check with him and get back to you for an update. Thank you
Checked in with Grandson last night and replayed the game myself up to chapter 5 and indeed the 4 characters are trapped in their Divine Beasts so are not available for missions, training or weapons upgrades. Many thanks for your help with this as I had obviously missed this on my previous play though . Panic over

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Locking this thread since the problem seems resolved. Shoot me a PM, or use the report system if you need it reopened again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom