• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Lost Cartoons

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Back when I was a kid I watched a lot of cartoons, and I assume most of you guys did as well. Now as a kid, I didn't always pay attention to the names of the many cartoons that I watched, or I've simply forgotten them over time. But the memories of the cartoons themselves remain.
Since then I've stumbled over some of them again and found some by searching really hard on the internet. Some examples of cartoons I watched as a kid, forgotten about and then found again as an adult are:

Diplodo (best theme-song ever btw, I'll link them below)
Heathcliff and the Cadillac Cats
Monster Farm
Piggsburg Pigs

These are just some examples, but there is one cartoon which's name still eludes me to this day. All I remember is that the cartoon didn't really have a story or anything like that, but was more of a show to teach kids about how the world and nature works, like the water cycle, and the main character doing the "teaching" was a pink anthropomorfic bird with pants (and I think a pair of boots). That's really all I remember about it, except that I really liked it.
If any of you guys might know what it is, please let me know!

Also, I was thinking that we could use this thread for that purpose, so if you have any old cartoons in your memories that you don't remember the names of, post them in this thread and we can try to help eachother remember!
Here are the intros of my examples!

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
These are just some examples, but there is one cartoon which's name still eludes me to this day. All I remember is that the cartoon didn't really have a story or anything like that, but was more of a show to teach kids about how the world and nature works, like the water cycle, and the main character doing the "teaching" was a pink anthropomorfic bird with pants (and I think a pair of boots). That's really all I remember about it, except that I really liked it.
If any of you guys might know what it is, please let me know!
Is it this?

75dfaf_704f7f60efd9412c9cdf682c6dc6e13f~mv2_d_2480_3508_s_4_2.webp

I've never heard of this show, but it seems to fit the description.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom