• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spirit Tracks "lost" a Key, How to Get It Back? (Spirit Tracks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Skifreak

Hello,

I'm at the tower of spirits, part 4, (between ocean and fire), I started this part, but i had to leave, so I couldn't finish it (I know the parts in the spirit tower have to be finished in one time). I already controlled the Phantom and got the key from the chest.
When I wanted to continue the game, I saw the chest was already opened, but I can't open the door, somehow, I don't have the key anymore. (According to the walkthrough, the key in that chest should open the door)

Already tried to leave the spirit tower, but there was no difference when I came back.

Anyone an idea how I can get the key back? Or do I have to start all over again :shake:.

Tnx

leonardo

was once the forum's youngest member
hmm did you happen to take a break or quit before you opened the door? If you did, you probably didn't save. If not, I rwally don't know.

My suggestion here is to do a sweep through of this entire part. The key has got to be somewhere on some floor, so check every inch of every floor. Having to restart a game should never be the way to have to progress further in a game, so don't erase your file until you are absolutely sure that you can't find that key anymore.

Thats weird because if you saved then quit you would have kept the key but if you didn't save then quit then the chest shouldn't be open but its the same with if you just left and came back later you should still have the key

Diablo

King of Redeads
Are you sure you don't have it? Maybe your just trying to open it wrong or maybe you got the wrong door?

arkvoodle

Diabolical
The key is most likely somewhere on the floor of the surrounding area. A phantom may have picked it up, so try posessing phantoms/killing them. (If killing them is possible in Spirit Tracks. I can't remember. If they fall into a hole it kills them)

The key may be lying in front of the door, beside the chest, or somewhere around the level. Just keep searching.

Also, if you were required to do a puzzle to make the chest appear, (such as hitting two switches), try attempting the puzzle again. They key may appear upon its completion.

Good luck.

Aelic7

The Young Drifter
Here is what Zeldapedia says:
On F13, if Link gets the Small Keys and saves, there is no hope of getting them back. They are gone forever, and glitched away into the abyss of bad programming.
So if you are on Floor 13, you have to start your game over. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom