• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Lord of the Rings Mafia - The Treason of Isengard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
How I survived till the very end, I'll never know.

Pendio, there's a reason why I say that I never fully trust you. But converting me to a Wraith probably helped. xP

Good game, everyone.

Mido

Version 1
Like I said Kesseman, this was a great theme! Good game, guys!

A superb job to the cult! I didn't suspect any of you! (On the sidelines of death, I assumed that pkfroce was the leader for some reason! Pendio, your craftiness knows no bounds once again!) I have to say, sincd most of the cult had claimed, I saw no reason to elaborate on them! XD

I really wish I got my posts in! XD It was difficult to manage two games for me! The wealth of experience that Keyshe, Draco, and Marshal offered me really helped me develop as a player! Thank you scum buddies!

Once again, what a game! (Now that I think about it, I think this Mafia game has the most posts in it!)

Keeseman

Smash is Life
too many cultists... =(

I had capped the maximum amount of conversions at 3, so there could only have ever been 4 maximum. Luckily for the wraiths, they were able to convert Thareous on Night 7, giving them that majority that they needed.

It was interesting how Pendio survived for so long, especially considering he didn't get any members until Day 6...

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
The hell?

I knew there was something off about Pendio after he helped lynch several consecutive townies. Nice job.

Guess that explains why everyone rushed to lynch me since it really didn't matter at that point.
I toooold you guys! He killed two towns faking names, Gumball and then ALIT XD

Well played Wraiths, well played! Rachel really shouldn't have lied that critical day she lynched me off, I knew something was off and Pendio was wraith. I told you guys " even if was mafia, I wasn't wrong. :P The blades man, one was mine, the other Pendios. Makes sense she was bulletproof she could have used that to make it clearly she was targeted.

GG everyone was a fun game :) Thanks for making the theme Keesman and modding, and keeping at it even tho you got very busy! There has been more then one game that ended because the mod ran out of time T_T! Well done :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom