• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Lord of the Rings Mafia - The Treason of Isengard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
A few things: One I am fairly sure I have never said I'm smarter than all twenty of you combined, I said I'm smarter than each separate individual.(You'd all have to be mentally handicapped.)
Two I am not trying to blend in because honesty that's boring. I'm trying to stand out.
Three I don't know the differences between real life mafia and online mafia but apparently they're great.
Four I have know idea what the count is(your slackin Keeseman) but you'll have to sort this out.
Five I do know about roles powers and if you lynch me you'll be sorry
Six I am not arrogant arrogance is over estimating your self worth. I assure you I did no such thing.

You're no smarter then anyone here.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
A few things: One I am fairly sure I have never said I'm smarter than all twenty of you combined, I said I'm smarter than each separate individual.(You'd all have to be mentally handicapped.)

A dubious claim, unless you're softclaiming as Saruman the Wise, which would be a poor action on your part.

Judging by your posts so far, I think that you'd be the perfect candidate for an investigation Tonight. You say that we'll regret lynching you, so we'll have to put that to the test; we're either going to be lucky or unlucky if we do lynch you. An investigation is the ideal means by which your worth can be determined, unless you yourself are Cop, in which case I only have one thing to say: Gobli.

So how does this sound, your braininess?

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Two I am not trying to blend in because honesty that's boring. I'm trying to stand out.
Three I don't know the differences between real life mafia and online mafia but apparently they're great.
Four I have know idea what the count is(your slackin Keeseman) but you'll have to sort this out.
Six I am not arrogant arrogance is over estimating your self worth. I assure you I did no such thing.
images

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
There's only 1.25 hours left in the day. If you guys wanna lynchchris, that's fine. But be warned: if he flips town, I'm coming after everyone on the wagon. Have a nice day :)
Fused. Really? Do you know how scummy that seems? You know why I can't forget the M107 lynch? BECAUSE PEOPLE WERE AFTER ME THE ENTIRE FREAKING GAME ABOUT IT. Literally, at the very last day, people were saying I was scummy just because I voted for him, with little to no other reasoning. Just because someone is voting for chrisewks right now does NOT mean their scum, or even scummy. My vote was a joke. In fact, I think I'm going to remove it.

Unvote

And please note that had nothing to do with you. I hate that kind of manipulation you're attempting to exert. It almost makes me want to keep my vote. However, I really doubt he's scum right now.

It worked differently this time. I posted some of my ideas and everyone jumped down my throat.

:/
You can't use that as a shield to hide behind. People do that with everyone.

pkfroce

Skelepuns

PGFFFFFFTAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

spongebob-squarepants-and-patrick-star-laughing.jpg

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
Fused. Really? Do you know how scummy that seems? You know why I can't forget the M107 lynch? BECAUSE PEOPLE WERE AFTER ME THE ENTIRE FREAKING GAME ABOUT IT. Literally, at the very last day, people were saying I was scummy just because I voted for him, with little to no other reasoning. Just because someone is voting for chrisewks right now does NOT mean their scum, or even scummy.

I disagree. Once that wagon really started to get serious, there were plenty of people just throwing in their votes. That could have easily caused an accidental lynch (just like the Korra no lynch situation). That is scum behaviour to me. Town should never risk losing a PR just because they want to be part of a wagon. That is why those people are suspicious to me. Especially going into Day 1 when we have virtually nothing to go on.

In Legacy, you were suspected because of that vote, yes, but you have to think of it from the other person's perspective. They all saw you literally saying that you did not think he's scum, and yet you still voted. Think about it. That is pretty scummy. I understand that you were completely truthful in your post, but others don't know that. You could have lying. You could have been scum and was hoping for the lynch. It's the same situation here. I wouldn't go after you if chris was lynched, as your vote was obviously a joke. No, I'm going to look into those who joined later. If you have a better place to look for scum on Day 2, be my guest.

You can't use that as a shield to hide behind. People do that with everyone.

First thing: not a shield, just an observation.
Second thing: if I don't like people accussing me left, right, and centre, I wouldn't play mafia. :P

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Sure you are.
That could be interpreted as scummy or not scummy. Trying to stand out is a good tactic since it makes people think you're not inactive. Unfortunately, it also makes people think you are acting scummy.
Me neither. But what does that have to do with this?
1. That was an incredibly rude and unnecessary statement.
2. Be patient
3. Being scared of being lynched increases the likelihood of people voting for you.
That's either a cute distraction, or you're vengeful. If it's the latter, then you can only pick one target.
OK. Good for you.

Unvote
Vote: christewks

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun

This made me chuckle.

Vote tally
PancakeSamurai: 1 (PokaLink)
LittleGumball: 1 (Marshal)
Pendio: 1 (Rainy)
Raindrop14: 1 (Draco)
Thareous: 1 (ALIT)
A Link In Time: 1 (Thar)
The Marshal: 1 (LG)
Fused_shadows: 2 (Ventus, pkfroce)
Justac00lguy: 1 (christewks)
Christewks: 6 (justac00lguy, Big Octo, music, Rachel, Pendio, TSter)

Not Voting: Pancake, Johnny Sooshi, fused_shadows, HoT

christewks

King of the Zoras
Keeseman I wasn't trying to sound rude when I said your slacking.(I have no idea how I said your in stead of you're I specifically remember making sure it was the other way around.) and when I said the rest I was talking to the other players hinting that they better make sure they don't lynch me. Musicfan I am indeed smarter than every one here (individually) and I meant to put you'd all have to be mentally handicapped after all of you combed. (I have no idea why I keep messing up on my post. in another one I left out "I".) see who's the first to figure out what's wrong in this one! Also.

unvote
thank you HoT.

christewks

King of the Zoras
As an afterthought, now that I'm fairly sure I won't get lynched, I'd like to say a few words to the mafia as to why you shouldn't kill me at night.
One: Look at the post everyone's quoting were I say I'm smart but not arrogant because it's true.
Two: I am a newbie and as much as I don't want to play that card it's also true and I'd like to get a decent way through the game.
Three: Just imagine how boring this game would be without me. Isn't that the point, to make this game fun and interesting?(If it's not I'll gladly leave right now. Just give me the word.)
This will probably be my last post before twilight. So...I guess that's it I'll either make it or get lynched.
I'd also like to point out that I said combed instead of combined in my previous post so I guess I'm the first one to figure out what was wrong. Twist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom