• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Lord of the Rings Mafia - The Treason of Isengard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rachel

be vigitant
How come no ones trying to lynch me!? You don't think I'm capable of being scum. I'll destroy you all!
[size=-1]maniacal laughter[/size] :devil:

Vote: christewks
Treat this council and its purpose with the proper respect, young man.

I'd find an image appropriate to this situation but Google Images scares me.

Pen

The game is on!
I cannot really complain about this christewks bandwagon. After all, he sort of asked for it. Looking forward to seeing his role revealed. Obviously hoping he is scum.

Mr.Fils-Aime.jpg

christewks

King of the Zoras
You do all realize I would never reveal my true intentions right?(I am smarter than all of you by the way.) If I say one thing I must certainly I mean another.

unvote
vote: heroine of time

How dare you be the first to vote for me!

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
You do all realize I would never reveal my true intentions right?(I am smarter than all of you by the way.) If I say one thing I must certainly I mean another.

unvote

You stated it yourself: "if I say one thing I must mean the other" which means that we are smarter than you and that you would in fact reveal your true intentions.

Guys, he's cracking under pressure, get him! ;)

christewks

King of the Zoras
Guys, he's cracking under pressure, get him! ;)

How dare you say I crack under pressure! I used to play tag and I'd always sneak around just behind them and they never tagged me unless I got to close because they didn't know I was there. I guess I got to close.:(

unvote
vote:justac00lguy

You should listen to fused he has a good piont

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
How dare you say I crack under pressure! I used to play tag and I'd always sneak around just behind them and they never tagged me unless I got to close because they didn't know I was there. I guess I got to close.:(

unvote
vote:justac00lguy

You should listen to fused he has a good piont
Damn mah g

Rachel

be vigitant

unvote

Then please tell us who is scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom