• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Lord of the Rings Mafia - Sign Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keeseman

Smash is Life
Btw

Pan-chan said:
My Reggie is body.

Translate: Confirm

Yes, I figured that out. I can speak the internets.

Also, Keyshe will be joining us as a replacement. Thank you, Keyshe!

Game will start soon, probably Wednesday night in EST (since I have my Thursday off, I will have time to manage all your insanities).

EDIT: Game will DEFINITELY start on Wednesday night, EST, even if HoT hasn't confirmed. I want her to, but I really wanna start this game...

Last edited:

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
before we start, how do you make quotes? lol Ive been a user for a year and a half and I still don't know that...

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
@PokaLink:

[noparse]
[/noparse]

Result:

To quote a specific user:

[noparse]
PokaLink said:
before we start, how do you make quotes? lol Ive been a user for a year and a half and I still don't know that...
[/noparse]

Result:
PokaLink said:

To get this:
You use the same code as before, but add the post number (to get the post number, click the number in the top right of the post you are quoting. The post number is the last 6 digits of the URL).

[noparse]
[/noparse]

See, how I got the number after the semicolon is simply: [noparse]http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=45415&page=3&p=797030&viewfull=1#post797030[/noparse] (the URL of your post); 797030 is the last 6 digits of the URL.

Hope this helped. :)

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
:clap:

A far easier way to quote that than getting the post number, though, is just clicking "reply with quote" underneath the post you want to quote. Additionally, to quote multiple people like that, click the little symbol next to the "reply with quote" button that looks like a speech bubble with a plus sign. Click that button on each and every one of the posts you want to quote and then scroll to the bottom of the thread and click "reply to thread" (not quick reply -- unless you click "go advanced", then that might work). All the quotes you selected should appear.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard

A far easier way to quote that than getting the post number, though, is just clicking "reply with quote" underneath the post you want to quote. Additionally, to quote multiple people like that, click the little symbol next to the "reply with quote" button that looks like a speech bubble with a plus sign. Click that button on each and every one of the posts you want to quote and then scroll to the bottom of the thread and click "reply to thread" (not quick reply -- unless you click "go advanced", then that might work). All the quotes you selected should appear.

So that's what that button does! XD :facepalm:

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
So that's what that button does! XD :facepalm:

Alright, everyone is confirmed. I'll start the game when I wake up tomorrow. Prepare yourselves.

wow, that's a lot easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom