• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Legend of Zelda Loot Crate = Scam. Was Not Impressed with the So Called "Zelda" Themed Crate.

So I got my first and surely last Loot crate today. I signed up after seeing that they where going to do a "Special" Zelda themed one. I went down to my mail box to find this box of joy clearly hammered in with a mallet. After having to bend the whole thing in half to get it out I quickly noticed the US Customs sticker which declared the retail value of the crate at 19.95$ .. Not the 40$ that I was told when I originally signed up. But I was optimistic and returned to my condo to find the only thing truly Zelda themed was the T-shirt... now granted it is a nice T-shirt but being its not official Nintendo and the price I payed for the crate it left me rather displeased ..

So yea just wondering if anyone else ordered this thing and got anything different or if anyone else feels the same way about it that I did?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom