• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Looks.

I wish I had better skin and maybe slightly better muscle definition, although the latter is due to me not having gone to the gym in years.

If you're wanting to do some toning at home then feel free to check out this video I made. Got advice regarding what you can do to tone up/Lean down like Link from BOTW.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5X1h7vJnhs

Anyone else concerned with weight or body fat issues, check it out & hopefully you'll find something helpful.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I don't spend that much effort thinking about how I look, generally. I try to do things that will keep me healthy/hygienic in the long run, but I only care about looking professional when I'm working in a professional context that day. I only care about looking attractive if it's in the context of someone I want to find me attractive, probably.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
I'd rather not have a body

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I care a lot, personally. It's not just appearance; it is, but that's half of it. The other half is physical comfort. I want to look the way I want to look, because I like myself better that way AND I'm more physically comfortable that way. I am also more self-confident when I look the way I want to, especially in professional settings. I guess that's kind of a given, but yeah. I care about that a lot. I refuse to leave the house with curly hair. I hate how it looks and I hate how it feels even more. I am only comfortable when it's straightened. It looks dozens of time better and feels dozens more times better.

Same for facial hair. If I could get rid of it permanently, I would do it in a heartbeat. Not just the hair on my face, but all over body hair, as well. It's extremely gross-feeling and highly discomforting. I want all of it gone. That's not outwardly visible except on my face, so it's less pressing appearance-wise, but it's highly pressing comfort-wise. Unfortunately I can't do anything about it right now. The best I can do is take care of my hair and shave at every earliest possible opportunity. I have a very strict routine for that. I shave every three days; any earlier and I get lots of cuts, so I have to wait three days. I tend to straighten my hair whenever I feel discomfort, but I try to make sure I do it after showers because it always turns out best that way. This is what I do to feel good about myself and to feel physically comfortable.

All of this I do for myself. My own comfort and happiness is the priority here. I do care how others perceive me, but it's more of wanting them to perceive me the way I want them to than anything else. I don't think "I wonder how they see me", I think "I hope they see me the way I tried to present". I'm not sure how much of a distinction that really is, but the distinction matters to me nonetheless.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I usually take a lot of pride in my physical appearance. I don't like to leave the house without my hair being perfect and wearing something presentable. You never know who you might meet in the outside world, could be someone you knew from years ago, could even be the queen, then their only impression of you is gonna be you looking like a slob and then you might not see them again. Well I'm not about to let that happen so nice clothes it is.

I like a muscular appearance so I train my muscles to be big. Being strong is good but I can't deny a large part of it is for the look.

I also like to be clean shaven and I use hyaluronic acid serum and vitamin e cream on my face every day to keep it looking hydrated and youthful and I never wash my face with soap because that will dry it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom