• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Looking for the name of this Zelda fanfic that I believe was deleted off fanfiction.net

The story seemed Kafei/Link (Kafei is from majoras mask) and last I saw it before it was deleted it was unfinished and the summary from what I remember was about an out of character adult Kafei living in stock pot inn with Anju and being skeptical about what is so special to Anju about the little boy dressed in green (Link) who Anju allows to stay at the inn. Kafei is nosy and is described in the summary as being a “purple haired snob”. From what i remember there’s a scene when Anju goes to the laundry pool and Kafei sneaks out to snoop on Link. The fanfic played on Kafei’s curiosity and initial distrust of Link from the game. Anyone recall the fanfic?

Haven't had any luck finding it myself yet, now that you got me interested. But I will suggest typing "Kafei" into the search bar and checking every fic that shows up, because I know from experience that some people like to change their descriptions. If that fails, Archive Of Our Own may be your best bet.

D

Deleted member 88720

Not me, sadly; I spend so much time writing that I didn't look into reading other stories unless they were directed to me. Hopefully someone else here knows and can help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom