• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Looking for SwS BGMs/ Soundtrack???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
As the Thread Title should tell you and my User Title also I'm looking for SwS's authentic BGMs/ soundtrack.

I'm on youtube listening to a few currently but many after looking at who uploaded the music say it was fan made/ their prediction of a BGM they'd like to see.

In short I want a website/ links to youtube that has the authentic SwS Soundtrack or at least what's been released of the soundtrack.

Last edited:

Hero_in_Green

Hero of Time
Well I can't really help you here.....but what I can say is pre-order the Skyward Sword bundle and you'll get that Skyward Sword sountrack :)

Well, since I'm digging into every info I can about the game, will be cool to keep the tracks unspoiled. =)

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
Well, since I'm digging into every info I can about the game, will be cool to keep the tracks unspoiled. =)
I guess so or if you know of any sites you send me a Private Message.

@Hero_in_Green: I already pre-ordered SwS August of last year so does that mean I will get the special offer.

Last edited:

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
I guess so or if you know of any sites you send me a Private Message.

@Hero_in_Green: I already pre-ordered SwS August of last year so does that mean I will get the special offer.

You have to upgrade! If it's just the music CD you want then you don't need the special edition, as all early copies come with it, regular or not...

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
You have to upgrade! If it's just the music CD you want then you don't need the special edition, as all early copies come with it, regular or not...
Thanks. What's the other special stuff that comes with upgrade?

And I was trying to find a Website where I could listen to the currently known official music.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Google "Youtube MP3 Converter" and pick from any link on the list. Then put the name of the song you want into the search box and look it up. Download the song through a process that will convert the video into a song--removing the animation from the music, and you'll get your track. Hope that helps. :)

Last edited:

LordFire

King of Fire
Google "Youtube MP3 Converter" and pick from any link on the list. Then put the name of the song you want into the search box and look it up. Download the song through a process that will convert the video into a song--removing the animation from the music, and you'll get your track. Hope that helps.

Is that process entirely legal...?

Last edited:

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
Google "Youtube MP3 Converter" and pick from any link on the list. Then put the name of the song you want into the search box and look it up. Download the song through a process that will convert the video into a song--removing the animation from the music, and you'll get your track. Hope that helps. :)
Thanks I'll try that and see how it goes.

Another probablem I just realized I don't have MP3 Player I just want to listen to currently know soundtrack.

Last edited:

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Thanks I'll try that and see how it goes.

Another probablem I just realized I don't have MP3 Player I just want to listen to currently know soundtrack.

That shouldn't be a problem, actually, depending on what sort of media player you have. MP3 files work on iTunes and the iPod just as well as its MPEG 4 files do. I should know because I download a lot of VG music and am myself looking toward getting the SS album.

Much luck!

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
Have you pre-ordered yet because you get the soundtrack for SwS when you pre-order.

Still looking for authentically known SwS BGMs.

(I really hate it when fans make their own music. Curse you Youtube!)

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Well they may release the soundtrack after the Game comes out. I think the disk that comes with the bundle is not the soundtrack, but a collection of songs from zelda done by the orchestra to celebrate the 25th anniversary.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
This thread here is compiling the few known tracks that we actually have from the trailers. If the actual soundtrack leaks or any more pieces come out between now and release I imagine someone will put it in that thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom