• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Looking for Artist to Do Art for Skyward Sword LP

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Had some spare time and saw you still needed help. Here you go, Link descending into Faron.

linkdecendingintofaron.png

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
Just saw your LP. Nice Job, sadly I'm horrible at drawing so I can't help you but I just wanted to congratulate you on a good LP.

I might be interested. I bought a tablet that I have never actually used for serious drawings and this would be a good way to use it. Just one question. Do you mind multiple entries for certain scenes? I haven't played very far into Skyward Sword, so I can only draw scenes from the earlier parts of the game.

If so, I wouldn't mind taking a shot at Zelda giving Link the sailcloth.

I might be interested. I bought a tablet that I have never actually used for serious drawings and this would be a good way to use it. Just one question. Do you mind multiple entries for certain scenes? I haven't played very far into Skyward Sword, so I can only draw scenes from the earlier parts of the game.

If so, I wouldn't mind taking a shot at Zelda giving Link the sailcloth.
I really don't mind multiple entries for one. I can't guarantee I'll be able to fit a whole lot in for certain scenes, but if someone wants to draw something for me I'll be sure to do my best to include it.

@RandomPerson: Haha dude you knew just the ones I needed. Thank you so much!

@Links Brother: Well thank you. I really was hoping I could make this one special because I love Zelda! Even if you're not good at drawing though, I'm still willing to take submissions

Well the list on the first page has names next to the ones that people are doing for me already. If you want to do one just let me know

Well I don't have a lot of the boss ones, if you wanna draw one for me I'd be more than glad to accept it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom