• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Looking for Artist to Do Art for Skyward Sword LP

That's all right. Take your time :) I'm probably not going to be regularly updating Skyward Sword for a little while anyway. Still have to finish Paper Mario and Megaman X Collection

Hey Rain don't worry about it. I'm still not really starting this one yet. I want to at least finish Paper Mario before I get it going haha. Take your time, I'm not impatient

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Finally done. Sorry this took so long I had actually made progress quite quickly but when I was half way done, the file got corrupted and I had to start over. This didn't come out quite like I wanted it too, but I hope you like it...

linkdecending2.png

Also, here's an extra image I did for the Random Drawing Contest if you want it. I didn't see anyone signed up for this scene and since I have it lying around anyway, you can use it. (Though you probably won't need it since Raindrop is doing a scene right before this one)

willyouwakeme.jpg

Oh I just remembered. How does everyone want to be credited in the video? Should I just put your username on here with it? Just let me know guys.

Got one done. Er, I didn't make a background for this, so if you would like one, just let me know. I'll try to get to Bilocyte here soon, but tomorrow is my birthday, so I will most-likely not be on the computer too much. I have a few self-assigned projects for myself over summer, but don't worry, Bilocyte is still amongst them, top priority. =P

Dimensions are kind of... huge, so I'm going to wrap this in a spoiler tag:
obtaining-goddess-sword.png

Oh I just remembered. How does everyone want to be credited in the video? Should I just put your username on here with it? Just let me know guys.
That's entirely up to you. If you want, you can just link my YouTube channel, since that's the site in which this will be featured. The link to my channel can be found here.

Last edited:
Thanks Mandy, I think it's fantastic! Don't feel rushed on Bilocyte either, he's way later in the game. Thanks again for doing the drawings and happy birthday :D. I hope it's very special.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom