• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Looking for Artist to Do Art for Skyward Sword LP

If you're talking about the one's Raindrop called she said she couldn't do them. I'm pretty sure I've got the list up to date, so I'm looking for all the ones that don't have a name like Link flying on his Loftwing and Demise among others.

Beeker

Wild Card
Done! Sorry for the wait, been busy with other projects. Will put in spoiler tags because of size.
Tentalus:
Tentalus.png

Ghirahim(round 2):
ghirahim.png
The Song of the Hero pic also has quite a bit of progress, but a while ago when working on it the program crashed, and I lost all my colouring/shading work. D:
Will finish it soon though, even though I don't have any rush at all. XD

That's okay, I haven't even gotten close to those parts yet in my Let's Play. Thank you so much for the artwork too! It's fantastic :) ! I'm sorry to hear about your program crashing. Don't feel rushed though. If you saw the most recent video link I'm just getting the Goddess Sword.

Just wanted to let everybody know that I'm still working on the LP. I'm just finishing getting settled into college. The episodes should be coming again soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom