• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Looking for Artist to Do Art for Skyward Sword LP

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Oh, I want to do these as well. ^^

Opening the Time Gate
Reuniting with Zelda at the Sealed Grounds

Okay, I wont be able to do these pics until next week, I've got finals and stuff this week so I'm pretty busy. I'll also be out of town next week, but I'll draw them on my trip. Hope to see them in two weeks. ^^ And you can credit me however you want. ;)

All right cool. Thanks guys I really do appreciate it. And don't worry about getting it to me quickly, I still need to get more done on my current projects anyway haha

I've updated the list a little more and I really can't wait to see these pictures. I'm sure they're gonna be amazing :D

if you still need someone i could probably draw like one per week since i have a pretty busy schedule, but probably more like 2 or 3 if i have time. i do have some here if you'd wanna consider me :P MY DRAWINGS! :) | Facebook

message me on here or post on my zd profile here or something if youre interested.

Beeker

Wild Card
I'll help with whatever I can. ^^
I'll do Link playing the song of the Hero, 2nd form/battle Ghirahim and Tentalus. the first two I've really wanted to draw for a while now so why not now? =D

Haha all right cool. I'll mark you down for them and it does seem like the right timing haha

---
The list has been updated once again

Last edited by a moderator:
The list has been updated. I'm thinking about taking an extra submissions on certain scenes and stuff. If you guys would be interested in this I might mark the ones I think would be cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom