• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Looking for a zelda comic

Hello, I hope you guys can help. Im looking for a zelda comic from a deviant art user, but I cant remember who.
There were several comics, black and white most of them. Mostly based on the firts games. I can remember one where the old man from the nes game, is sending letters to other old people of Hyrule (the potion woman, the store guys) asking them to help link.
Another one was Link getting to Zelda and she says that she almost die hiding the triforce, and Link reply he almost die finding them.
I know is very vague, but I really liked those comics and would like to find them back.

Thanks guys!

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I dont know it, but my suggestion is ask Quora. I provided the basic (generic) plot outline for a game and a single boss for a game I played in high school, and within a week they were able to figure out and link me the game. It's a larger group of people who may be able to help you out - were admittedly a small community, and not many people actually read this section.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom