• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Looking for a Writer for a Zelda Fan Film... Anyone Interested?

Hey, everyone! Let me first introduce myself! I have been making short films on YouTube for a few years now. Here's a sample of my work: Backyard Superheroes - YouTube (Please note my skills and visual effects knowledge have improved since then)

I am taking media classes at a local university and continue to expand my knowledge of filmmaking. Some of my filmmaking partners want me to make a Zelda fan film, and after thinking it through and looking at some other Zelda fan films, I have decided I really want to do this. I have all the equipment I need: good camera, shotgun microphone, reflectors, and the list goes on.

Since I am not too knowledgeable of the Zelda universe, I thought I'd ask the people here. So, would anyone be interested in helping me write this fan film?

Since my cast/crew is all in high school, we will need all the characters to be younger. The locations I have access to are forests, rocks/cliffs, lakes/rivers, streams, and fields. With the help of visual effects, I can replace the skies, add in castles and mountains into shots, and different things like that.

Please reply if you're interested! :)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Like this? [video=youtube;ESAKq_hg4XI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESAKq_hg4XI[/video]

Hey, everyone! Let me first introduce myself! I have been making short films on YouTube for a few years now. Here's a sample of my work: Backyard Superheroes - YouTube (Please note my skills and visual effects knowledge have improved since then)

I am taking media classes at a local university and continue to expand my knowledge of filmmaking. Some of my filmmaking partners want me to make a Zelda fan film, and after thinking it through and looking at some other Zelda fan films, I have decided I really want to do this. I have all the equipment I need: good camera, shotgun microphone, reflectors, and the list goes on.

Since I am not too knowledgeable of the Zelda universe, I thought I'd ask the people here. So, would anyone be interested in helping me write this fan film?

Since my cast/crew is all in high school, we will need all the characters to be younger. The locations I have access to are forests, rocks/cliffs, lakes/rivers, streams, and fields. With the help of visual effects, I can replace the skies, add in castles and mountains into shots, and different things like that.

Please reply if you're interested! :)

Hm. I do have a lot of free time on my hands, and I'd like to try my hand at film writing. I'm willing to help out.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I'd like to help if you need any more. I've written plays before and even my own film if that helps too. And I too have been wanting to do something Zelda related in my film stuff, so this'd be a treat for me. :>

I'd like to help if you need any more. I've written plays before and even my own film if that helps too. And I too have been wanting to do something Zelda related in my film stuff, so this'd be a treat for me. :>

Oh, if we're talking Abbot plays, I've written several. But I'd be willing to collaborate with you on it, Rainy, it'd be a lot of fun to work with you more!

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Oh, if we're talking Abbot plays, I've written several. But I'd be willing to collaborate with you on it, Rainy, it'd be a lot of fun to work with you more!

Oh my gosh I was hoping this would happen, I think it'd be super awesome to work with you Mono. :D Heh, that is if drew allows us to collaborate on this. X3 Speaking of plays, I have a play due this week! :O I'd better get to that...

I would appreciate both of your help :) The more ideas I have flowing the better, and you will all get your name in the credits :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom