• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Look What I Gone Did.

angelkid

TRR = SWEET
GDT.jpg

Great Deku Tree me and my friend built in Minecraft. There's a chest with sticks in the shape of a boomerang, a hole in the floor filled with spider webs leading down to a watery level with a spawned spider (which would be called Queen Gohma if spawn eggs and anvils were in the Xbox version at the time.) and a button that plays the Zelda item find music with note blocks :D.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Me gusta, and I'd love to see it in action! SCreenshots are nice, but even better to see it in action in my hones topinion :)

Wow, the Great Deku Tree looks great. I can't really build anything in Minecraft, soooooooo XD

angelkid

TRR = SWEET
Me gusta, and I'd love to see it in action! SCreenshots are nice, but even better to see it in action in my hones topinion :)

To you and to all else whom it may concern me, the friend that helped me build this and another, are currently working on a playable PC adventure map of The Great Deku Tree. Hopefully it will be up and running within a month. The shell is already 50% built.

The map will be a fully functioning red-stone Deku Tree with a spectacular boss fight, up to ten of each item for multiplayer play, reconstructed to the original layout of Ocarina of time, skipping over just a few rooms complete with gossip stones and all.

Obviously there will have to be a lot of artistic license involved including the replacement of the boomerang with a bow due to there being no boomerang in vanilla minecraft and my disbelief in mods.

For those of you who don't play, me and my minecraft... Guild... will be mounting a full playthrough and uploading it to youtube on the channel you can follow, here: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UChDpbk-asH70ZA94uwS-v_Q?feature=watch.

Hopefully this will be something you can all enjoy, peace, angelkid.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom