• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Longest Gaming Session

green goron

Best of the Gorons
Once me and my friends played CoD(yeah i know) for 10 hours straight and only stopped because the sun started peeking through the window and hurt our eyes.

We had a sixteen hour grinding session once on FlyFF. So excited to reach third job that it just had to be done.
Non grinding wise was probably an 8 hour Skyward Sword session.

Around 10 hours when I was playing Golden Sun: The Lost Age. I remember it was right after I had just beaten Posiden who I struggled to beat for a very long time, so when I did finally beat him, I was just so excited exploring the second half of the world. Ahhhh good times good times.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
It was either 14 hours of Pokemon in a car ride or 14 hours of Minish Cap in a car ride. Both were quite fun but I definitely crashed when we got to the place at something like 8 PM. Car rides are quite tiring since they can be super boring.

triforce_power

One of the Sheikah
About 8 1/2 hours maybe?
Switching back and forth between OoT and TP, whenever I got frustrated with one, I'd switch to the other xD

pit0010

GAME IT LIFE IS TO SHORT
well...usually i play at least 2-3 hours non stop...

but for spirit tracks...i tried it finish it in one day...but only got to do 4 hours =.=

but i think the longest time I have been playing for is around 5-8 with either new super mario wii or wario ware smooth moves...with friends btw 0.o

bubblecrash

Oh no its back
when i broke my ankle i played super mario sunshine and then pikmin for 9 hours cause i didn't have anything else to do.

IndigoRose

Princess of Awesome!!!
Probably 6 hours of Super Smash Bros. Brawl Subspace Emissary. "One more level one more level" UP ALL NIGHT!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom