• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Longest Gaming Session

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
My longest gaming session was 11 hours, from 10 in the morning to 9 at night. It was a Sunday, and I really wanted to get through Skyward Sword so I could use the week to do some studying for school. It was by far the funnest 11 hours of my life, and if asked i would do it again in a heartbeat.

12 hours of solid wind waker. I had already completed it but this time i was following chuggaconroys walkthrough. Only did 3 dungeons but a lot sidequesting :D

When I first got Twilight Princess a few days after release I beat it 100% without a guide in one sitting. Probably around 40ish hours xD

when i first got skyrim i think i spent something like 48 hours .

best group gaming session was probably a 8 hour session of super smash bros malee

Wow, probably around 16-18 hours straight when I was a WoW addict. I would go all out when farming reputation and power leveling

I would say about 8ish hours in one sitting. I generally do not keep time when i play games for an extended period of time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom