• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Longest Gaming Session

iMadMax

Zelda Masta
So i was wondering what was your longest non-stop gaming session. Mine was 8 hours long and was actually when i played Skyward Sword! I wanted to beat the game before the end of the weekend and i ended playing it until i finished it haha

The longest I can remember was about 7 hours long. I was playing Donkey Kong 64 just after I had gotten it for Christmas. I think I might have had longer sessions, but this is the longest with only a single game. I wish Rareware was still around to make really fun and really huge games like DK64 and Bango-Kazooie.

erceos33

8====D Shovel :D
Maybe like 10 hours, me and some cousins used to have sleepovers all the time and i always ended up being the last one up playing non stop till the sun rises, then I would just lay down when everyone woke up

Probably when a group of friends and myself played through Zelda: OoT in one sitting. Was not a speed run by any means, nor 100%, probably took around 10 hours or so.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
~26 hours playing OoT was my highest legit gaming session, but if you count being AFK while using a turbo controller, about 30ish hours playing Super Smash Brothers Melee (dat Mewtwo!) or ~32 hours for Star Ocean Till the End of Time (powergrinding Tri Emblems ftw!).

Of course, I could always make that extend to around 34 hours since my dad and my older bro both have Diablo 3, or i could wait for a job to come to me and I'll play the living crap outta Guild Wars II.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Off the top of my head, I've played:
- Super Mario Galaxy for 7 hours. Just tons of random missions in a boring afternoon.
- Skyward Sword for 8 hours. Soon after the initial purchase, I became super addicted and couldn't put it down.
- Super Smash Bros. Brawl for about 13 hours. My favourite game of all time, me and my 10 closet friends did an all-nighter for my birthday and played Brawl for hours and hours....

I once in my sadder days :P sat on runescape for 13 hours...not that the longest gaming session...but its runescape and am talking around 8 years ago lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom