• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

WW-Wii U Lol How Do I Use Cheat Codes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Ninjacarrot

I´m playing through Wind Waker again, and I´m looking for the triforce charts. The only one I have left is in the cabana, and to get in there I need to give the teacher 20 joy pendants. I only have 13 and I don´t feel like searching through the whole game to find the ones that are left. So I thought I could use a code that I found here..but I have pretty much never used a code in a game before, So maybe someone could help me and tell me how I use it? :')
You would be really kind if you did :)

SPOILER. (of course)

Requirements: Grappling Hook, Song of Passing.

Go to any of the platforms with the Bokoblins. Equip the Grappling Hook, lock on to one and use it. You will get a Joy Pendant each Bokoblin. When you get the Joy Pendants from all the Bokoblins, use the Song of Passing and repeat.

Kid Buu

The Ultimate Majin
I´m playing through Wind Waker again, and I´m looking for the triforce charts. The only one I have left is in the cabana, and to get in there I need to give the teacher 20 joy pendants. I only have 13 and I don´t feel like searching through the whole game to find the ones that are left. So I thought I could use a code that I found here..but I have pretty much never used a code in a game before, So maybe someone could help me and tell me how I use it? :')
You would be really kind if you did :)

You can EASILY get Joy pendants. Use your grappling hook against the Bokoblins and you will rob a Joy pendant from them 100% guaranteed. It worked for me.

Ghirahim

Demon Lord
I always have countless joy pendents by the time I finish the game. I always make sure to steal them from every Bokoblin I come across. Then I sell the rest for extra rupees. :D

B

Blaster242

No offense intended but to me, cheat codes ruin a game.

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
... Does it really hurt to do the purpose of a game and actually FIND them? Pirates have them. use the Grappling hook to steal it from them.

fyeahh-gina

一剣の戦いの美しさ
Lol, if someone tells you how to find all of them, that's still basically cheating. :P Don't feel bad about using cheats though. Sometimes you get so stuck, or do you want to waist time that you just have to. I've been guilty of it before when i've gotten REALLY stuck. I only use them when I really can't figure out what to do, because I like figuring things out for myself. (: But your best bet is to look on the walkthrough for WindWaker on this site, these are the best walkthroughs i've used. I'm sure there's a map of the locations in the walkthrough also. Good luck! WindWaker is one of my favorite Zelda games!

Okay, question's been answered, if you'd like to discuss cheat codes further, feel free to make another thread about it.

/end thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom