• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Lokomo Symbol and Hyrule Crest

Octo Rocked

Dr. Octorokapus BLAAAAAH!

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
Sometime way back before OoT, these cultures were related in some way. I think some of the folks at ZI have drawn a connection between the Spirits of Good and the Light Spirits. And the Lokomo could have some relation to the Sages.
Another point of interest is how Tetra was able to become the ruler of the land, which already had its own civilization. Who would just let some random foreigner step up and rule over everyone? I believe the Lokomo knew who she was and helped her to the status which she deserved. (Tetra and Anjean were said to be great friends.)

CZG

As much as I would like them to mean something, I think it's all part of making the Zelda series have some trademarks and points or recognition. Not only the Trifoce is unofficially owned by Nintendo by now, but some other things as well, such as the stylized bird. Both symbols are scattered everywhere thoughout lots of games by now although they sometimes make slight variations of the same theme.
They simply want to own the ideas. If they were in only one game it would be coincidence and other manufacturers could also use them. By now, you'd be stealing your ideas from Nintendo's Zelda department.

The Lokomo sword looks pretty darn cool by the way!

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
You know I never really thought of it even though I've seen the Crest of Hyrule a few days ago and I play Spirit Tracks a lot. It could actually be possible that the Spirits are the same as the Golden Goddesses or something like that (they are Din, Nayru, and Farore.) Maybe Malladuss or the Demon Train is something like the return of Ganondorf because the Demon Train looks like it has Ganondorf's face while the final battle is kind-of like the final WW battle. I heard from someone (I think it's Mases) who said that the battle was the exact same as the one in TP I think.

The Lokomo Sword, they symbol on the wheelchair, and the top of they Tower of Spirits have the same symbol. It's the symbol of the Spirits of Good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom