• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Loftwings and Tunics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jetaluski7

Master Swordsman
When jumping off the edge of Skyloft, you are rescued by one of three knights. These same three knights are seen flying during the wing ceremony. The knight in the red rides a dark red loftwing. The knight in blue rides a blue loftwing and the knight in green rides a green loftwing. Pipit sports a yellow tunic and at the beginning of the game, he can be seen riding his own yellow loftwing. Is giving a knight a tunic that's the same color as his loftwing a tradition in Skyloft? If so, why does the headmaster decide to give Link a green tunic instead of a red? What are your thoughts? I'm probably over thinking this.

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
First of all the Headmaster says that each year the color of the tunic given changes each year and it just so happens Link win the Wing Ceremony when that year's color is green.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I wouldn't say that I posted that out of memory so I may be wrong unless someone can confirm what I said.

No, you got it right. Headmaster Gaepora did say the Kinght's uniform color changes each year.

"I was concerned about this year's color... But seeing you wear it, I can't imagine any other color." Or something along those lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom