• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Locked In: A ZD Fan Fiction

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
#1 story of all time. I think the secret relationship between leaf leaf and lemmy koopa should be explored ;)

9/10 needs more drugs and romance

Thanks for the feedback! :D

Yeah, I was definitely gonna add some romance...not sure about drugs!!! XD Maybe drugs in a non-obvious way though. ;)

There is a fake drug I invented maybe?
It's called X-Root and basically induces an extreme sugar high.

Also,if I'm part of the romance...
Canary or Zelda?

Last edited:

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Oh my god W. Dong killed me. It's really creative and fun to read. I like it a lot. It's a little hard to follow with the way you organize the text, though. That's my only complaint.

Thank you for the feedback! I'll change up the format so its a bit more organize for the next chapter. ^-^

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Chapter 4 ~ Costume Party

~Scene 1~

“I really don’t know who I should be for the royal costume party,” I told Snow as we were walking down to the village.
“Me and Lemmy are gonna be Waluigi and Wario,” Snow said.
“I can see that,” I replied.
“I have a Waluigi fetish, you know,” she said.
“What about pee?”
Snow made a “uwu” face and we made our way up to Lemmy’s house.
“LEMMY YOU LOOK SO DAMN SEXY!” Snow exclaimed.
“What,” Lemmy responded, adjusting her Wario hat. “Here’s your costume, Snow.”
Lemmy handed Snow a brand-spankin’ new Waluigi costume with overalls and all. She was in awe.
“I think I have to pee,” Snow said, running to Lemmy’s bathroom.
“So who are you gonna be at the party tonight, Ari?” Lemmy asked as we waited for Snow to pee and put on her costume.
“I don’t know...I’m thinking Midna from Twilight Princess.” I replied. “She’s like...so badass.”
“Yep,” Lemmy said as Snow walked out in her costume.
“Look at you!” I yelled.
Snow’s blond hair was hiding under her Waluigi cap but she still looked gorgeous.
“I’m scared I’m going to pee again, and I’m wearing overalls,” Snow mentioned.
“Snow, I’m going to be Midna!” I said.
“So?” she replied.
“I need help with my make up!” I told her.
Snow sighed. “Fine, I’ll help you.”

~Scene 2~

We entered Huklebery castle, walking down the red carpet. Many local photographers snapped away as we posed for the camera.
We met up with the rest of the gang inside Huklebery castle. Mezlo was sporting a Link costume from The Minish Cap, Squirrel was wearing a cute little Link outfit from Twilight Princess, Leaf Leaf was dressed up like Skull Kid from Ocarina of Time, and Lexy was Princess Zelda.
“Someday my prince will come...and that prince will be Link,” Lexy dreamed.
“Link’s not a prince, he’s a forest boy,” Squirrel said.
“He’s a prince in my world. In fact, he’s the king!” Lexy exclaimed.
“Hm?” King of Huklebery responded, walking up to the group.
“Oh, I didn’t mean you, King!” Lexy laughed.
Meanwhile, in the corner of the castle, a girl in a Medli outfit was talking to herself, forming a plan.
“Well, he’s very attractive. He’s so manly...he has everything. Perfect eyes, perfect hair, perfect body, perky boobs...He’s every girl’s dream.” she said to herself. “But he would never go for a girl like me. He’s too...royal. He probably doesn’t even know I exist. Oh I don’t know what to do! I won’t be able to live with myself if I don’t tell him soon. He has to know!”
“Canary?” a voice said from behind the girl.
“Oh!” she responded, turning around. The King of Huklebery stood before her, in his Ganondorf costume.
“Why are you standing here all by yourself?” he asked.
“Oh, you know...just thinking about stuff.” Canary replied.
“Like what?” the King asked with a smile.
“Um...” Canary began, when she was interrupted.
“King! Seth is taking group photos for the town bulliten board!” Leaf Leaf shouted.
“Come on, let’s go take the photo together.” King said, taking Canary’s hand.
She smiled at him. “Of course.” she said.
As they took the pictures, Lexy noticed someone playing the ocarina on a nearby couch in the castle. He was very tall, very handsome. He was in a Link costume.
“Link!” Lexy shouted, running away and ruining the shot.
“That’s not Link!” I yelled.
“Link, I knew you were coming back for me!” Lexy shouted to the ocarina player. He looked up, with a puzzled expression on his face. Then, he looked down at his costume and laughed.
“Well, I guess I look a lot like him!” he replied, going back to his ocarina.
“Wait, then who are you?” Lexy asked, as I walked over to get her for another group photo.
“Just a wandering musician,” he replied.
“Me too,” I said to him.
“My name’s Space,” he said, shaking our hands. He began playing the ocarina again. He played the Lost Woods melody, the one that we all knew and loved very much. Everyone eventually gathered around to listen to him play. It was like we were all in a trance. He was very good.
He finished the song. “Well, I must go now. Thanks for having me here.” Space said to everyone. He got up from the couch and began walking away. He then disappeared in the same manner as the Happy Mask Salesman at the end of Majora’s Mask.
“I know that was Link,” Lexy said to me. I shrugged my shoulders.
“Whoever it was,” I began. “They were pretty amazing.”

~Scene 3~
“Lemmy, I need you to do me a favor,” Canary said, motioning her to come over to the corner where she was originally standing.
“I need you to give this message to King,” she began. “Tell him to come over to me because I need to tell him that...”
Suddenly, a giant Goron burst through the castle doors, almost destroying part of the castle walls.
“King! Royal master of the Huklebery Kingdom!” the Goron said with his loud, deep voice.
“Yes, the King of Hyrule told me you were coming. What is it?” King replied.
“There seems to be trouble in Death Mountain and in the mountain territory of the Huklebery Kingdom! The King of Hyrule’s soldiers have not been able to pass through because of this dire situation!” the Goron exclaimed.
“What is it now?” the King of Huklebery asked.
“There are...” the Goron began, when suddenly a winged creature landed in front of him.
“King, there’s something urgent I must tell you!” It was Canary.
“Yes? What is so important that you’ve had to interrupt our guest?” King said.
“I-It’s about...you.” Canary stuttered.
“Yes? Continue please,” King said. “Speak!”
“You see...i-it’s about you and, uh...” Canary tried, but she was failing miserably.
“MODIFY!” Mezlo yelled suddenly, as the whole party turned into a mosh pit. The normal lights switched to different colors and disco balls came out of the ceiling. Everyone was jumping on to each other and crowd surfing as Seth blared some heavy metal out of some nearby speakers. Slipknot was requested by Squirrel, even though they’re not really a metal band, to be honest. Leaf Leaf rode on Lemmy’s Koopa back like a surf board across the crowd.
“Woohoo! Yeah!” he yelled, cheerfully.
“GUSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!” Snow yelled, trying to handle the insanity going on around her.
“Dude, what just happened?” I laughed, observing the craziness of it all.
“I don’t know, but it’s really lame,” Snow complained.
“Ohhhhh! I give up!” Canary yelled, and flew away.
“Wait!” King shouted. But she was gone. The messenger Goron shrugged his shoulders and gave up. He left the castle by breaking through a nearby wall. He was too lazy to walk all the way back to the front doors.
“That’s it!” the King shouted, angrily, making everything go back to normal with his magic.
“I’m sorry, your highness,” Mezlo began. “But we thought we had the right to party?”
King looked at all his citizens with a scowl. Everyone got quiet. You couldn’t even hear the sound of a Skullta climbing up the walls.
“...” King opened his mouth to speak.
“...MODIFY!”
The party raged on. Everyone danced and had a good time in their costumes for the rest of the night.

~Scene 4~

“What am I going to do now?” Canary began as she soared through the night sky. “I can’t give up. I just have to give it time. It will all work out. I know it will. We will be...We will be...very soon.”

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Chapter 5 ~ Take Me Out

~Scene 1~

“An urgent meeting has been announced at the castle today,” Lemmy said, standing at the front door of Snow’s ice castle. “You and Snow are required to be there. No excuses.”
“SNOW! WE GOTZ A MEETING LATER AT THE CASTLE!” I yelled to Snow in the other room.
She groaned with agony. “Does that mean I have to get up?”
“Uh, yes.” I replied. She sighed heavily, and made her way to her bedroom upstairs, slamming the door.
“She is the PMS queen, too, you know,” Lemmy said to me. We waved goodbye, and I shut the castle doors. I made my way to Snow’s room to make sure she was okay.
“Hey, Snow?” I said, lightly tapping on her door. There was no answer.
“You there?” I said, louder.
Still no answer. I opened the door.
“WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE!? YOU DON’T JUST BARGE IN ON A GIRL WHILE SHE’S CHANGING AND PEEING!!!” she screeched like a banshee. She was standing in bra and underwear. I almost fell to the floor. I closed the door immediately, feeling a hotness all over my face.
“What am I...feeling?” I said to myself as my heart pounded with furious passion.

~Scene 2~

“This will take a lot of group effort, so I want all of you to listen carefully.” the King of Huklebery began, servaying all that stood before him.
“Everyone will have their own role to play in this mission,” he continued. “It is key that everyone stick to their position, or else the effect won’t come across as strong as I want it to be.”
“Do we have individual roles or will we have roles with others?” Mezlo asked the King.
“A few of you will be assigned a partner. Others will be on their own.” the King explained.
“Who is this for?” Snow asked.
“This is for the Canary girl,” King replied.
“What is the purpose?” Leaf Leaf asked.
“I will reveal the purpose at the end of the mission,” King said. “Now I will assign partners. Lemmy and Snow will be together. Leaf Leaf and Squirrel will team up. And Ari...your partner will be Mr. Pendio from the royal band.”
Suddenly, the front door of the castle opened and a boy about the age of 20 walked in with a guitar strapped on his back. He was tall, wearing leather and sunglasses. He had an edge to him; an edge of coolness.
“Sorry I’m late, your highness,” he said to the King, removing his sunglasses.
“You’re just in time. I was just about to hand out the assignment sheets.” King replied. “Seth and Batman will be handing out your assignments so you know what to do.” he told everyone.
“What’s the name of this mission?” Mezlo asked.
The King smiled. “Flash Mob. Meeting dismissed!”

~Scene 3~

“So what song are we doing for the flash mob?” I asked Pendio as he read the assignment sheet.
“Looks like we’re going on first. I’m excited!” Pendio said, still reading the paper. “We’re doing the song...Take Me Out by Franz Ferdinand?”
“Is that music from the old planet Earth?” I asked.
“I believe so...” Pendio replied. “Wanna go ahead and start rehearsing?”
I smiled. He had very nicely groomed hair.
“Hell yeah.” I replied.

~Scene 4~

“Everyone!” Rep yelled in the royal Huklebery hallway of the Huklebery castle. Rep was appointed by the King to be the flash mob coordinator.
“Everyone! Canary will be coming down this hallway any moment now! Get into your positions!” Rep shouted.
“I’m so nervous,” I said, getting ready to start the song with Pendio.
“We’ll be fine, just feel the music,” he said.
I turned my amp up. Suddenly, Canary walked into the dark hall. She couldn’t see any of us.
“King? Your highness?” she asked, over and over.
“Go!” Rep whispered from behind Pendio and I.
We started the song.
So if you’re lonely,” I started singing. “You know I’m here, waiting for you.
Suddenly, Mezlo appeared and began dancing and playing a recorder, followed by Lexy and other Hukleberians.
I’m just a cross hair, I’m just a shot away from you.
Leaf Leaf came out behind a pillar with Squirrel on his shoulder, banging a snare drum. Squirrel banged two tiny cymbols together.
And if you leave here,” I continued. “You leave me broken, shattered, I lie. I’m just a cross hair, I’m just a shot, then we can die.
Pendio sang the backing vocals as Seth and Batman sat in the tops of the chandeliers preparing for the special effects.
I know I won’t be leaving here...with you.
As the song kicked in, Seth and Batman pushed a button and made fire shoot up from behind me and Pendio. Snow and Lemmy came out and danced and the entire Huklebery kingdom danced in unison. It was truly a sight to behold.
“What is this?” Canary said.
Suddenly, King came out of the shadows, as four Hukleberian servants carried him on his throne.
I say, don’t you know! You say, you don’t know!” Pendio and I sang.
I say,” King began to sing to Canary. “Take me out.
Canary blushed, unsure of what to say. This was quite the gesture.
King reached to her to take her hand.
“Take me out?” he asked.
Canary stared at him, her face a bright red instead of that beautiful blue.
“Take you out?” he laughed.
Canary smiled and took his hand.
“Take me out!”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom