• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Locations From Past Games That You Think Should Return in Zelda Wii

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
I'd just like Hyrule to actually look the same for once. I don't understand why they constantly change the appearance of it. Do the tectonic plates shift every 3 weeks or something?

the walrus cat

the walrus who was a cat
There needs to be an area like Ikana, that would be epic. And Termina in general: the whole damn place, there's nowhere in Termina that I woudn't rather see imitated above anything in hyrule. I don't care whether they're similar or the whole games set in Termina, its all equally good to me.:clap:

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
I want to see the return of Kakariko Village the way it was portrayed in OoT: bustling, peaceful, big 'ol windmill, and actually populated unlike that tumbleweed ghost-town of three native residents that was TP!Kakariko. There's just so much about Kakariko that I loved, the windmill and graveyard being some big ones, and it's OoT music being another. If Kakariko itself is not brought back, at least give us a town like it, as long as it has its graveyard; I love that graveyard for some odd reason.

Of course I want to see all the staple locations again too, only improved. I would like to see:
A large, preferably open forest, complete with a Lost Woods;
Death Mountain, hopefully with the hotsprings returned, or scenic lava rivers running down its sides, or both;
Zora's Domain, which I want to be half or completely submerged into an underwater Atlantis styled city since that would be awesome;
A fishing hole as large and beautiful, if not more, than Hena's Fishing Hole, which was gorgeous compared to OoT's.
Snowpeak/Snowhead/something frozen that is not Zora's Domain.

I would like the Dark World to return too!

Well, not exactly the dual-world system from ALttP, but just the simple appearence of the Dark World. You're in that beatiful Hyrule World, full of green, animals and people, and then you're transported to the Dark World, were everything is sort of rotten, the trees and the vegetation are yellowish, the water is dark, the cities are all destroyed, and there is absolutelly no people, it's like everybody died!

hsb39

Why so logical?
It's not so much any particular place that I want, I would really like to see the return of the kind of residents that we saw in OoT and MM. There are a rather large amount of them and you see something happening to all of them. I found castle town in TP annoying because there were so many characters that did... *nothing*. MM and OoT showed these characters that subtly changed and all seemed to have some kind of role in the story.

okay, here's my top 5 places
1. busy cities and towns. preferably lots of them. i feel that most video game towns don't have enough stuff in them. i mean, look at TP! it has 3 towns (4 counting city in the sky) but only hyrule town had any mini games.
2. a forest. preferably one like what we saw in the early trailers of TP. the forests in twilight prinsess were all cayons with trees on the tops of canyon walls, out of reach.
3. death mountain know zelda game is complete with out a goron filled volcano.
4. water area. zoras are the best races ever.
5. the city in the sky, but an actual city not a dungeon.

Nye Pendragon

derparific
I'd love to see new scenery WITH the old ones. New places we've never seen before in a 3D Zelda game. :3 Like a marsh, or a spooky forest, or a couple of actual towns like Clock Town or Hyrule Castle Town. Something different; I guess. That was rather off topic, so... I'd like to see the Gerudo Desert/Fortress to make a return. I loved it in OoT and I've wished the Gerudos would come back in more recent games. Not like how TP did it and it was a barren wasteland; I want the actual theives with it.

... yeah. :<

I'd definately want something new. And if they make all the same places over again, it'd get boring. I disliked TP geography because it felt exactly like OoT. MM felt unique and interesting, and so did WW. I don't want another OoT, I want a new land, new experience, and a new type of geography. OoT was incredible, we don't need something incredible redone, we need something NEW and incredible.

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
I'd really, REALLY love it if they brought back the Lost Woods. Not the crappy kind that we got in OoT or MM or TP. I miss being able to walk into the foggy woods and hear awesome music, be jumped by thieves.... I miss finding my way through logs WITHOUT the whole being warped back to one spot thing- I miss being able to actually explore the woods and emerge from different areas, not just have a single entrance and that's it. LAME.

And you know, I'd like a return of the desert, be it just the desert or Gerudo Valley or whatever. I want there to be animal's bony remains in the sand, cacti, the wind blowing the sand around, have it be all hot and bright and dry. Yeeaaaah....

A

Almo SSBB

i want all of the traditional towns, like the ones in OoT and TP, but a lot bigger and more diverse, i want to be able to explore the town kind of like castle town in TP where there are lots of things to do.

green goron

Best of the Gorons
In Zelda Wii there should be the classics like Death Mountain, Zora Domain, Lake Hylia you get it. But also add something new like a new race. Maybe the girl in the picture is part of a new race

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom