• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Living Walkthrough

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
Are you a "living walkthrough" for any LoZ game.

Me I know the games OoT and MM really well. Seriously if ur stuck on a sidequest or dungeon or don't where to go next I can probably tell ya to go.

KEEP THAT IN MIND EVERYONE if ur planning on starting Zelda Help about OoT or MM ask me I'll be able to give lots of insight.

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
Yes. It's true. He is, and it's really scary sometimes. I am not a living walkthrough, but I'm virtually a living soundtrack for WW.

Beeker

Wild Card
I don't think I'm necessarily a living walkthrough for any game really. I just talk about about Zelda too much. XD
I do know about Twilight Princess well, that's probably the closest game I could be to a living walkthrough.

i'm a livingwalkthrough for:

OoT
TP
LoZ 1st quest
WW
MM

can beat all the zelda games i've played just from memory,but i'd get stuck in some dungeons at times. these are the ones i'm especially good at and will never get stuck on

Easily A Link to the Past, Twilight Princess, and Wind Waker. Ocarina of Time......almost. Not quite there yet.

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
Even Though I'm living walkthrough I still get lost in the Water Temple because I sometimes forget ot get the dungeon map after following Ruto.

I would consider myself a living walkthrough of OoT, MM, WW, TP, PH, and ST. Not 100% on any of them, but definitely 75% or so. :D At one time I was pretty good at the original as well, but I haven't played it in a long time so I think I've probably lost that edge.

SuperGanondorf

Ballos's Minion
Link's Awakening for everything but Pieces of Heart. I remember the whole sequence of the game, and I even have a pretty good memory for some of the dungeon layouts. I remember where almost all the Secret Seashells are located, and I can remember the whole trading sequence as well. I love that game, and if anyone needs help with it feel free to ask me.

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
i am not excacty a living walkthrough but i am a living walkthrough to deafeat OoT MM and Tp final bosses

Im a living walkthrough for A Link to the Past, Ocarina of Time, and im getting almost there with the Wind Waker.

Im pretty good with Minish Cap, Twilight Princess, and the first half of Majoras Mask.

Lets see..

Thats about it :)

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
I'd have to say I'm a "Living Walkthrough" for Link's Awakening. If I had all day, I could easily beat it in less than 15 hours. (that's not an exact number, just my best guess.)

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
At one point, I was definitely a 'living walkthrough' for OoT, sidequests and all. In fact, I've often found that for a while after you've completed one of the games, you end up being able to answer pretty much any query about it... but over time you slowly lose that ability, especially if you go straight into playing other games afterwards. That's sorta what's happened to me, so that now, a few weeks after I last played through OoT, it'd take some real digging to recall anything really specific about any of the dungeons, etc >_>
Ah well. If the Zelda game is pretty much the only thing you're playing at the moment though, the knowledge tends to stick better XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom