• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Living by yourself or with a roommate?

Ideal living arrangement?

• Live alone.

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Live with roommate.

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Internet posting.

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

Ninja

Well well well
A friend and I were having a discussion about different living arrangements and I figured it would be an interesting thread.

Would you rather live by yourself, or with a roommate? Have you ever made an arrangement with someone you met online?

As for me, when I was single I greatly preferred living by myself, even if it meant higher expenses. The privacy is worth it.

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
I'd LOVE a roommate. Having a friend right there plus the saving on money would be really nice. Will be a long time before I move our unfortunately.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I prefer living with a roommate, I feel like I'd get extremely lonely living alone. I feel like I tend to isolate myself without people encouraging me to go out, so having people in the apartment is nice company. It makes a good atmosphere, imo. I don't mind not having that much privacy, and living in a college apartment I have enough opportunity to get out of the apartment if I need quiet or social activity beyond my roommates.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
During the time I was single I lived on my own for years. I liked living alone. Nobody to tell me what to do and always doing what I liked. Now I live together for a while now and I don't miss my life alone at all. But in general I prefer living alone over living with a roommate.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I rather live alone and would never share a bedroom with a roommate. If we shared an apartment and each had our own room to save money I would be ok with that depending on the person though.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I wouldn't choose to live completely alone but I wouldn't want a roommate either. Just someone there (who has their own room) to occasionally interact with but that I'm not obligated to. I'd rather know and like this person beforehand also.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I'd much rather live alone but for various reasons i don't it's handy having roommates or in my cases family living under the same roof as it means yeh ain't the only doing things about the house and theres always someone to talk to but on the downside, you NEVER have any true peace n quiet theres always something happening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom