• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD
newgumball.png

Welcome to the Little World of GUMBALL!
Little World of Gumball mafia is an anonymous game, meaning that as part of your confirmation you'll receive the login information to a new account. Each anonymous account will be LittleGumball, but which Gumball will you get?
Days will be 48 hours, nights will be 24 hours.
Players are required to meet a minimum post count of 5 per day phase.
Up to 21 players may sign up, but the game will play better at a more reasonable number. To sign up, message me privately over the forums or on discord.

Scheduling:
Upon reaching 13 players, the signups will stay open for another 48 hours as alternate accounts are prepared.
Players signing up within these 48 hours will be included.
A 24 hour confirmation phase, or night 0, will persist as players confirm in this thread on their alternate accounts.

Rules and guarantees:
The game will have no bastard elements.
Wolves are guaranteed to have access to daytime wolfchat.
The game will have role flips, but no alignment flips.
Ties at the end of day will be determined randomly in a knife-in-the-box.
KITBs will be announced.
Presence of third party roles is not guaranteed.
I reserve the right to modify the setup or rules in any way if an emergency requiring such action arises.

Players:
1. ?????????
2. ????????
3. ????????
4. ????????
5. ????????????
6. ?????????
7. ???????????
8. ??????????
9. ???????
10. ????????
11. ???????????
12. ?????????????
13. ?????????
14. ??????????

Last edited:

Mikey the Moblin

That's right, we've reached 13 players, meaning I'll be getting everything ready over the next 48ish hours, AKA by Tuesday. You're totally welcome to sign up during this time! After the 48 hour period, role PMs will go out and confirmation will begin.

EDIT: I'm going to be pushing signups back to an unspecified day unfortunately. In the meantime, players who haven't yet signed up are still able to, and replacements are still very welcome.

Last edited:

Mikey the Moblin

I'm going to go ahead and close signups here. Replacements are still welcome, however.
I'm still waiting on the anonymous accounts, but in the meantime I can send roles out and have an extended confirmation phase.

I'm requiring that players confirm VIA ROLE PM until the anonymous accounts are created. After that happens I'll finagle some in thread confirmation on the anonymous accounts until the game starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom