• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Little World of Gumball Mafia: Day 4 (Endgame)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
LITTLE WORLD OF GUMBALL MAFIA
newgumball.png

Welcome to the Little World of GUMBALL!
Little World of Gumball mafia is an anonymous game, meaning that as part of your confirmation you'll receive the login information to a new account. Each anonymous account will be LittleGumball, but which Gumball will you get?
Days will be 48 hours, nights will be 24 hours.
Players are required to meet a minimum post count of 5 per day phase.
Up to 21 players may sign up, but the game will play better at a more reasonable number. To sign up, message me privately over the forums or on discord.

Rules and guarantees:
The game will have no bastard elements.
Wolves are guaranteed to have access to daytime wolfchat.
The game will have role flips, but no alignment flips.
Ties at the end of day will be determined randomly in a knife-in-the-box.
KITBs will be announced.
Presence of third party roles is not guaranteed.
I reserve the right to modify the setup or rules in any way if an emergency requiring such action arises.

Players:
1. Gumball the Agitated
2. Gumball the Animaeus (FRUIT VENDOR) (Died Night 3)
3. Gumball the Ballin'
4. Gumball the Creepy (ROLE BODYGUARD) (Died Night 1)
5. Gumball the Ecstatic (1x MOTIVATOR) (Lynched Day 2)
6. Gumball the Fashionable (ROLECOP) (Died Night 2)
7. Gumball the Fierce
8. Gumball the High (PSYCHIC) (Shot Day 2)
9. Gumball the Nice (INNOCENT CHILD)
10. Gumball the Queen
11. Gumball the Slightly Disappointed (FAKE POISONER) (Died Night 1)
12. Gumball the Wise (POISONER) (Lynched Day 1)
13. Gumball the Wolverine (BERSERKER) (Suicided Day 2)
14. Gumball the Deflective (JAILKEEPER) (Lynched Day 3)

Last edited:

Mikey the Moblin

Prologue

[1] In the beginning was the World, and the World was with Gumball, and the World was Gumball.
[2] The same was in the beginning with Gumball.
[3] All things were made by her; and without her was not any thing made that was made.
[4] In her was life; and the life was the light of mafia.
[5] And the towncore shineth in darkness; and the wolfteam comprehended it not.
[6] There was a man sent from Gumball, whose name was Mikey.
[7] The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the towncore, that all PRs through him might believe.
[8] He was not that LittleGumball, but was sent to bear witness of that Gumball.
[9] That was the true towncore, which lock clear every player that cometh into the towncore.
[10] She was in the game, and the game was made by her, and the playerlist knew her not.
[11] She came unto her own, and her own received her not.
[12] But as many as received her, to them gave she power to successfully lynch wolves, even to them that towncase on her name:
[13] Which were born, not of town, nor of the will of the moderator, nor of the will of mafia, but of role PMs.
[14] And the World was made Little, (and we beheld its glory, the glory as of the Littleness of the Gumball,) full of grace and truth.
[15] Mikey bare witness of her, and cried, saying, This was she of whom I spake, She that cometh after me is preferred before me: for she was before me.
[16] And of her fulness have all we received, and PR for wolf.

Mikey the Moblin

Chapter 1

It was a night like any other, or so it would seem. The dark-haired man with a cool, suave aura leaned back against a lamp-post. He breathed slowly into the cold March air, watching its ghostly form dissipate into nothing. He appeared nonchalant, but he had a job to do. A master of blending into the background, he-
"Who are you talking to?" A woman with strong features, accentuated by her comfortable brown eyes, walked out of the nearby donut shop carrying a box of long johns.
"Hey! I-I was just... hey," I finished lamely, casually leaning back against my adopted lamp-post.
Gumball rolled her eyes. "Donut?" She shook the box in my direction.
"First of all, those aren't donuts," I said, eyeing the plain brown box suspiciously. "Second of all, ew. We're on the clock. I don't know how you can sit there and munch on all that processed crap. It dulls your mind."
At that, she rolled her eyes again, and topped it a derisive snort. "Suit yourself," she said, somewhat too gleefully. She pulled out a chocolate frosted long john and began to make exaggerated chewing sounds.
I turned to survey the street. It was in the center of town, so we were situated fairly close to a traffic light. The dying light of early spring made it hard to make out anyone's features, but what few strangers were on foot seemed to be busily invested in their own matters. Except...
"Hey." I roughly tapped Gumball on the shoulder, gently indicating someone kitty-corner us past the traffic stop. She (at least I assumed as such) was bundled up in a thick coat and hat, which wasn't suspicious in itself, but she was full of nervous energy, pacing along the sidewalk, tapping her thigh, looking around nonstop. Blond lengths of hair were barely visible, contrasted against the dark gray of the woman's choice of clothing.
"Think that's our mark?" Gumball muttered, her cheery facade evaporating.
"We don't have marks. We're not assassins."
Gumball rolled her eyes once again. "Think that's our perp?" She huffed.
"Definitely."
"Well, what are we waiting for?"
"You know what we're waiting for."
"Well, I don't care." Gumball narrowed her eyes and started to speedwalk through the intersection.
I hissed in annoyance and set off after her at a more natural pace.
"Hey! You!" Gumball suddenly put on a burst of speed. Visibly startled, the mysterious woman began to run, faster than I would have expected in her getup. Gumball was close behind, but I was still on the other side of the intersection. The sidewalk was empty as we gave chase, our footsteps echoing in the suddenly claustrophobic storefront. The woman made a sharp turn around the corner, Gumball still in hot pursuit. Panting, I dashed to the corner and stopped.

Gumball- and the other woman, no less- were gone.

Last edited:

Player 1

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
I have traveled far. I am among you

The time is nigh. Prepare for conflict.

Player 6

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
I think Player 1 is Doc.

Vote: Player 1

It’s bad to have less posts than the mod probably. We have little badges that let Jimmu know we’re spared from the bot genocide. Neat.

Player 1

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
I know who Rubik is.

Rubik knows of me too.

I've come to horrify you Rubik. Your worst fears are true.

Player 6

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
I know who Rubik is.

Rubik knows of me too.

I've come to horrify you Rubik. Your worst fears are true.
Oh so it’s you? I’m a little scared of you, maybe. You may find it more difficult to have an effect in a game like this though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom